User Tag List

View Poll Results: How has 2010 fared so far?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent!!!

4 18.18%
  • Better than Last year

8 36.36%
  • Progressively Worse than last year

4 18.18%
  • Suffocating darkness

6 27.27%
First 123

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

2010 has so far been the same string of nondescript days as 2009. This is a bad thing because it means I'm making no progress, and a good thing because it means I'm holding my ground.

Sort of. I've gotten closer to the end of my life since 2009, and I feel like I've taken a bigger step than one year would normally warrant for someone my age. It's impossible to say why, but I feel like I have little time left; I feel like this might even be the last year of my life. If it is, I'll at least die having made a little progress toward my goals in life. That's all anyone can really ask for.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    Things will get better soon?
    Yeah. We just fixed the dryer ourselves and if the stove isn't an easy fix I've got a friend who will loan me a used one or sell it to me cheap. Plus, we'll probably have our tax refund in a month or so. We usually get a nice one because we have a bunch of kids. All things considered, not too bad. Have certainly been in much worse fixes.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Starting off much more smooth. I remember last year at this time being a huge whirlwind of activity and fighting and being drunk a lot and moving in the snow and being broke (such went much of the entire year!)

This year has been boring, but in a good way. Been going to the gym, got a new puppy, went on a trip to see very close friends. . Not working as much on my vacation as I did last year, because I don't need to. So its been relaxing to say the least.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

It is starting out with some challenges, but I am bound and determined to make 2010 a better year than 2009 was. I mean, the starting challenges are leftover items from 2009, so that sums it up.

2010 begins the era in my life where I am having to contend with having two kids in college. I plan on getting out and spending more time on the road on my bike this year, not just to and from work. I have projects I hope to complete that are currently in-process.

Let's make 2010 great, people!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

2010 is kicking MAJOR ass already.

Looks like I'll be graduating my my masters at the end of the summer.

I get to start designing an information system for a new health care pilot project that will implement in October.

My wife is cuter than ever, my kids are awesome, and life is grand.

Here's to you 2010! 2009 sucked the BIG ONE!!!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I've had the flu since New Year's day but apart from that it's been much better than last year. This time last year I was so stressed and unhappy.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    I've had the flu since New Year's day but apart from that it's been much better than last year. This time last year I was so stressed and unhappy.
    Awwww, I hope you feel better!

I've been sick since this past Friday. Sick all weekend, wooohoooo!

BUT - I'm using my time constructively, as I am buying a crapload of awesome music I've wanted for a long time for 15 cents per song (totally legal) at Lavamus.com The best music mp3 download site: download music, remix mp3 or video of any artist from 200 000 available and highly recommend it as part of your healing/therapy...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Awwww, I hope you feel better!

I've been sick since this past Friday. Sick all weekend, wooohoooo!

BUT - I'm using my time constructively, as I am buying a crapload of awesome music I've wanted for a long time for 15 cents per song (totally legal) at Lavamus.com The best music mp3 download site: download music, remix mp3 or video of any artist from 200 000 available and highly recommend it as part of your healing/therapy...
    Aw thanks
    I have no time for healing/therapy I have to get an art portfolio together for my college interview.
    When you have the flu it's hard to make good art and concentrate for a long time ;P
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Starting off much more smooth. I remember last year at this time being a huge whirlwind of activity and fighting and being drunk a lot and moving in the snow and being broke (such went much of the entire year!)

This year has been boring, but in a good way. Been going to the gym, got a new puppy, went on a trip to see very close friends. . Not working as much on my vacation as I did last year, because I don't need to. So its been relaxing to say the least.
    I would say that mine has been relaxing, but its to the point of extreme boredom. All I seem to do at the moment is TC and JobHunt, which is really slow and painful for some reason at the moment. It leaves me plenty of time to brood about my recent, and still very painful break up. 2010 has thus far been a misery in my books. And i am trying to turn it around, but it just wno't let me, Its not allowing me the options i need to turn it around.
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1