User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Mao's type?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

    2 16.67%
  • ENTP

    1 8.33%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    3 25.00%
  • ESTJ

    2 16.67%
  • ENFP

    1 8.33%
  • ESFP

    1 8.33%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

    2 16.67%
First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: Mao

  1. #11
    Senior Member Dooraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Pol Pot expanded it to include all intellectuals.
    INTp (MBTI)
    LII (Socionics) but typed as ILI as well
    5 wing 6
    Ti > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Fi > Se > Fe

  2. #12
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Today is Mao's birthday, and in honor of him, I am going to start a thread about Mao.

    I hear alot of people say that Mao was a bad leader because he killed alot of people. I really think this is BS.


    Lets answer these two questions:

    What is Mao's MBTI type
    Is Mao a great leader or a brutal mass murderer
    Mao regime killed about 50 to 70 MILLION people. And you think that the fact that the country is a bit more stable after his regime, it justifies killing 50-70 million people? The ends do not justify the means.

    I hope you NEVER get into politics.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #13
    Senior Member _Violence_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Mao regime killed about 50 to 70 MILLION people. And you think that the fact that the country is a bit more stable after his regime, it justifies killing 50-70 million people? The ends do not justify the means.

    I hope you NEVER get into politics.
    Such a strong sense of morality and justice in this one.

  4. #14
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Violence_ View Post
    Such a strong sense of morality and justice in this one.
    For you, I hope your country will be run by a dictator similar to Mao.

    You seem to want that.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  5. #15
    Senior Member _Violence_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    For you, I hope your country will be run by a dictator similar to Mao.

    You seem to want that.
    What I want has nothing to do with this discussion.

    We are removed from the scenario of Mao being the dictator at hand.

    I am not so blind to believe life under his regime would have been "happy" or "fun." But that is unrelated to my opinions on his successes as a leader in bringing together a disintegrating nation.

  6. #16
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Violence_ View Post
    What I want has nothing to do with this discussion.

    We are removed from the scenario of Mao being the dictator at hand.

    I am not so blind to believe life under his regime would have been "happy" or "fun." But that is unrelated to my opinions on his successes as a leader in bringing together a disintegrating nation.
    I still believe the nation could have been saved through education and democracy as well. It would just take longer. And hope that these events do not repeat themselves. And thinking that this might have been neccesary, is not the way to learn from this, in my opinion.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  7. #17
    Senior Member _Violence_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I still believe the nation could have been saved through education and democracy as well. It would just take longer. And hope that these events do not repeat themselves. And thinking that this might have been neccesary, is not the way to learn from this, in my opinion.
    Ah, this typical way of thinking. Cultural superiority, or political superiority.

    Would you like me to say, the West has it right?

    If it makes you feel better, that is. I can do that for you.

  8. #18
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Violence_ View Post
    Ah, this typical way of thinking. Cultural superiority, or political superiority.

    Would you like me to say, the West has it right?

    If it makes you feel better, that is. I can do that for you.
    Actually, I don't need you to say anything. You have your ways of thinking and I have mine. But for the sake of arguement...

    On the contrary. Just that Mao had it wrong, and to such an extent, where humans should be evolved enough to to better. What is right is a discussion that I think will continue for at least a few hundred more years.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  9. #19
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooraven View Post
    Pol Pot expanded it to include all intellectuals.
    Quite so.

  10. #20
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Violence_ View Post
    ...the West has it right?
    Yes, for we have discovered that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    So we have chosen to limit power and call it liberal democracy.

Similar Threads

  1. Default Low motivation (for me) due to MAO-A activity
    By baccheion in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 12:26 PM
  2. Mao
    By yenom in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. Mao Zedong
    By yenom in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO