User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Wtf, military

  1. #1
    Senior Member run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run
    Posts
    466

    Default Wtf, military

    What a terrible disservice to humanity this is.

    [YOUTUBE="VGG5KqsWp1Y"]Marines Training Day 1[/YOUTUBE]

    This guy at the end makes me sick:
    [YOUTUBE="Z9-rhwHkP24"]Preview[/YOUTUBE]

    I would rather take a chance on being taken over by another country, and at least try some other approach than make these people go through this. It's not fair.

  2. #2
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    That's tamed compared to how they used to train people.

    [youtube="t8Nf1MK7lts"]Old School Boot camp[/youtube]

  3. #3
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    That's tamed compared to how they used to train people.

    *nod*

  4. #4
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    I'm just glad I'm not a drill sergeant. I would hate the sore throat and lost voice.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  5. #5
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by run View Post
    What a terrible disservice to humanity this is.

    [YOUTUBE="VGG5KqsWp1Y"]Marines Training Day 1[/YOUTUBE]

    This guy at the end makes me sick:
    [YOUTUBE="Z9-rhwHkP24"]Preview[/YOUTUBE]

    I would rather take a chance on being taken over by another country, and at least try some other approach than make these people go through this. It's not fair.
    You sound like an INFP with an INTP handle.

    What's the count for that on TypeC now, like 5?

    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by run View Post
    I would rather take a chance on being taken over by another country, and at least try some other approach than make these people go through this. It's not fair.
    Are you joking?
    Likes Dyslexxie, JAVO liked this post

  7. #7
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Are you joking?
    Haha my thoughts exactly. I think maybe that's an exaggeration, or at least I hope it is. Maybe going through boot camp will get the poster to sort out priorities.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  8. #8
    Senior Member run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    Haha my thoughts exactly. I think maybe that's an exaggeration, or at least I hope it is. Maybe going through boot camp will get the poster to sort out priorities.
    I mean I guess...

  9. #9
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by run View Post
    I mean I guess...
    I have to ask.

    Are you old enough to go into the military?

    Do you have any idea why they are treating them that way?

  10. #10
    Senior Member run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I have to ask.

    Are you old enough to go into the military?

    Do you have any idea why they are treating them that way?
    It's never ok to treat someone like that. They can accomplish their task without that. No, I don't know why they do that.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] what is it with INTJ's a germanic sounding names/military avatars?
    By Il Morto Qui Parla in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:10 AM
  2. Is there a correlation between type and military enlistment?
    By Cindyrella in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO