User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post part to the person who shall have made the most important discovery within the domain of physiology or medicine; one part to the person who shall have produced in the field of literature the most outstanding work in an ideal direction; and one part to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses...[/I]
    there ya go. thats it right there.

i watched some of the speech. it was like watching a train wreck. or, being inside a bus, looking out the window and watching an old, crippled person falling and no one helping them get up, with the bus moving on and the old person still on their belly before you never see them again.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."

^yeah, it made me uncomfortable.