User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    This has the conspiracy theory propoganda flare production value (warning melodramatic music and 9/11 ties included take with a grain of salt) but interesting footage in that it has Bhutto (now assinated) saying on TV "offhandedly" Osama Bin Ladin was killed. (also some info on the pipeline I addressed earlier) YouTube - Blood for Oil: Using Our Soldiers to Boost Oil Profits
    What is it with INTPs and stupid ass conspiracy theories?

Bhutto had a brain fart, and Bush fucked up. There are no illuminati, Zionist plots involving oil companies, and explosives secretly planted in WTC.

I'm sorry, but most of reality is not as titillating as the Davinci Code or Zietgeist.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Ok all of this has nothing to to with money. Its about helping people and protecting us from terrorists who hate us because we are free. Gimmee a break your an NT you know its all about money and power.

BTW: Im not saying that Osama Bin Ladin is dead, just that it is interesting footage that I never heard on Fox News before. The difference between us Ps vs Js is that we are always open for new information and reweighing it.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Ok all of this has nothing to to with money. Its about helping people and protecting us from terrorists who hate us because we are free. Gimmee a break your an NT you know its all about money and power.
    It WAS about power. After the collapse of the USSR, middle east became the biggest threat to the US, and the goal was to establish military presence there.

But Bush fucked up. He rushed into Iraq without cleaning up Afghanistan first, and instead of dividing the country into three nations or installing a US-loyal strongman to replace Saddam, he let the country slip into anarchy.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

The pipeline is worth "TRILLIONS" of dollars if that doesn't influance things I don't know what does. "Due to increasing instability, the project has essentially stalled; construction of the Turkmen part was supposed to start in 2006, but the overall feasibility is questionable since the southern part of the Afghan section runs through territory which continues to be under de facto Taliban control." Wikipedia.

I don't believe in coincidences I just follow the money.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

The real estate is very valuable because it is where the pipeline will lay see Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Just follow the money. The international corporations don't care if its rednecks or yuppies they just want there pipe. If you throw out all the propaganda and the alleged concerns for people (mainly F dom propagana concerns) and just follow the money/resources it makes perfect sense; you never go wrong. I don't disrespect them, I think the solders who get killed over there have there heart in the right place; they are just getting duped.

There is nothing we can do about it so I don't get rilled; life is just fucked (unless you are the part of the international corporations who are making bank and don't care shit about people or nations)
    If you actually believe this, then there is no way of persuading you. But seriously? I suppose we just let 9/11 happen to give us an excuse too.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Maybe, if we (as a nation) didn't have such a big boner for occupations, we could use our military for its true purpose, DOMESTIC defense.

We could secure the borders, end the drug war in Mexico, and bring home the troops in one fell swoop. We would also spend less money doing it.

Military is fine as long as it is meant to protect its home nation. The instant it grows beyond that capacity, all it does is become a tool used for force projection.
    Domestic defense is only one purpose. I suppose we should never have waged war on Japan or Germany either. After all, we took our troops overseas.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    Domestic defense is only one purpose. I suppose we should never have waged war on Japan or Germany either. After all, we took our troops overseas.
    We weren't involved in WWI or WWII for nearly as much time, consecutively speaking.

The United States didn't want to get involved in either war, and only joined in toward the end of both world wars when it proved to be absolutely essential.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

The pipeline is worth "TRILLIONS" of dollars if that doesn't influance things I don't know what does. "Due to increasing instability, the project has essentially stalled; construction of the Turkmen part was supposed to start in 2006, but the overall feasibility is questionable since the southern part of the Afghan section runs through territory which continues to be under de facto Taliban control." Wikipedia.

Yes and the corporation bought the liberal media into making Bush look bad and casting public opinion against the war. And probably the CIA, Catholic Church, KGB, and the Easter Bunny were all in on it.

It's about retaliation for 9/11 and strengthening national security. As enetertaining as they may be, conspiracy theories hardly ever have any worth.
    Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

Plus there was pearl harbor and the Nazis and Japanese werent going to stop with what they had.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    INTJ

So the White House and the entire Congress is on the payroll of the oil companies, right? And that is the reason why we are in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Why the hell don't we just take over Mexico then? They produce more oil than Iraq. And we don't have to worry about Taliban messing with any pipelines.