User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    enfp

why is it so hard to catch one dood.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    "If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and itís clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again." Bill O'Reilly.
    Let's be fair; O'Reilly did actually make a public statement saying he was wrong.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

The frames of seeing foreign or even domestic policy from a Nations/nationalism perspective are so outdated. Its no longer about nations, they are mostly pawns of the international corporations...They already DO own Mexico resources. There is more than one egg being catered to from the basket. Yes congress is in the pocket of the international corporations as our many other "governments".

Its not worth getting excited about, there is nothing we can do. The claim the WMDs were BS were also a "conspiracy theory" was popular lore not too many years ago as I recall. "If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and itís clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again." Bill O'Reilly.

Kids, even college kids, are still being taught that the Civil War was primarily about freeing the slaves. People (most F doms) are not gonna give their lives if they are given straight dope, thus propaganda.
    Someone's been playing too much Perfect Dark Zero.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    INTJ

The frames of seeing foreign or even domestic policy from a Nations/nationalism perspective are so outdated. Its no longer about nations, they are mostly pawns of the international corporations...They already DO own Mexico resources.
    Mexico nationalized their oil industry in 1938, so I'm not sure wtf is this jibber jabber about corporations...

Kids, even college kids, are still being taught that the Civil War was primarily about freeing the slaves. People (most F doms) are not gonna give their lives if they are given straight dope, thus propaganda.
    I remember correcting my teachers in high school as well as college about history. It's not because there was a massive conspiracy, it's because they were shitty teachers.

Actually, now that I think about it, most of the corrections I made involved teachers spewing dumb crap about the evils of US militarism without knowing all the facts behind the conflicts in question.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    why is it so hard to catch one dood.
    Besides for propganda purporse. Osama Bin Ladin is mostly irrelevent. He is a media boogieman. It wouldn't change much if he was dead or imprisioned. He would just be replaced by another.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Sniffles

We did actually invade Mexico in pursuit of Pancho Villa.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Well yes of course there's differences between Afghanistan in the 80s and Afghanistan now; but it's still a more apt comparison than to occupying Germany or the Battle for Berlin.
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

damn, Peguy, you're slipping in your old age of 25.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Besides for propganda purporse. Osama Bin Ladin is mostly irrelevent. He is a media boogieman. It wouldn't change much if he was dead or imprisioned. He would just be replaced by another.
    The families of those who died in 9/11 might disagree with you.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

damn, Peguy, you're slipping in your old age of 25.
    Fuck you, it's 1am here.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

The families of those who died in 9/11 might disagree with you.
    I'm sure those who died in 9/11 are already appalled at how much blood has been spilt on their behalf.