User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Default Father executes son after molesting sister.

Windsor Genova - AHN News Writer

Detroit, MI (AHN) - A father is facing murder charges for shooting his teen son once in the head after the latter confessed to molesting his three-year-old half-sister.

Jamar Pinkney Sr., 37, is being held at the Wayne County Jail without bond Thursday for the shooting on Monday of Jamar Pinkney Jr., 15, in Highland Park, Michigan.

The boy admitted touching his sister inappropriately to his mother, Lazette Cherry, who then called the father to inform him of the confession. The father came to their home and started whipping his son with a pistol.

The father told his son to take off his clothes, marched him outside the house and ordered him to kneel before shooting him in the head.

The son had pleaded for mercy as did Cherry but the father ignored them and proceeded with the execution-style killing.

Read more: Dad Shoots Son Once In Head As Punishment For Molesting Half-Sister | AHN
    Thats the entire article but heres the website in case they update the report.

Dad Shoots Son Once In Head As Punishment For Molesting Half-Sister | AHN

All I have to say is wow.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Holy Mother of God. Now that little girl won't have a father; he'll be in prison wearing a wig and getting sodomized. That is one fooked up story, Bro. BLECH! What kind of sick 15 year old would ever consider doing that? A girl I went to high school with had been molested by a close family member. She was scarred, so emotionally damaged. I finally saw her 10 years after we graduated, while I was shopping at a hardware store. She introduced me to her husband. I was so happy for her. After 15 years of hell she finally was able to have a meaningful relationship. Such crimes are no laughing matter; neither is murder.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I don't know what to say to this. Everyone except the girl was wrong on different levels.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I don't know what to say to this. Everyone except the girl was wrong on different levels.
    Exactly. The mother should have hit the Dad over the head with a frying pan and knocked him out. Something. She just sat there and let him execute the boy. The boy was an idiot for not running after the pistol whipping started. This whole incident is proof that evil esxists in the hearts of all men. In the boy it creeped out of him as an unthinkable act of sexual abuse against his 3 year old sister; in the Dad it crept out as wrath summoned it forth to lash out in anger at his son. Very disturbing, and very sad.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

^ Yes. Tis an evil world we live in...

MBTI
    enfp

probably not his son. His wife's son from a previous relationship.

i heard of wives trying to manipulate their husbands to get rid of his children from a previous relationship, but this is pretty ridiculous and disturbing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I have to wonder if more was going on behind the scenes. Was the boy almost molested?

I just read the comments on that page and someone else had the same thought.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    probably not his son. His wife's son from a previous relationship.

i heard of wives trying to manipulate their husbands to get rid of his children from a previous relationship, but this is pretty ridiculous and disturbing.
    Wow, that's deep. Does seem like a strong possibility.

MBTI
    IXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Exactly. The mother should have hit the Dad over the head with a frying pan and knocked him out. Something. She just sat there and let him execute the boy.
    No where in the article says that the mother was there when the shooting happened.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Default Playing Devil's Advocate

Yes! One less child molester in the world.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;