What the shit?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    probably not his son. His wife's son from a previous relationship.
    But uh, they had the same name... the boy was a jr.
    (Unless the father adopted him and changed his name.)
    it was the mom and grandfather that had a different name. (Cherry)

More.

News Video.

One comment that was interesting:
    ...The auntie (witness) went public and said that Lamar Jr came to her and told her than although he did not rape the 3 year old half sister, he was on top of her and knew something was wrong with that. She called his father (who works for the post office ironically) to talk about and he went ballistic on him as soon as he got there...
    Pretty pathetic if he went to his mom to get help for himself and his <father> came home and did that to him.
    If that's the case, I think justice is pretty clear on the matter.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

haha oh wow

seriously what the shit?

MBTI
    YaYa

Even if something did happen, they could've worked it out with some therapy.

Dad has issues. Hope he enjoys his buttraping.

MBTI
    INTP

Wow, according to that video, the neighbors witnessed the execution, too.

I bet the mother is a mess right now.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Scum will be slaughtered by Scum. Now a sex offender is dead and a killer in prision. Justice served.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Yes! One less child molester in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Damned View Post
    Scum will be slaughtered by Scum. Now a sex offender is dead and a killer in prision. Justice served.
    Not sure if you guys are serious or just trying to be a troll. But on a very logical level I agree with you. This could have actually have been worse had the dad not killed the son no matter how awful that sounds.

The incident of molesting his sister probably wouldnt have been the last time and his dad beating him definitely wouldnt have been. Thats just asking for a sociopathic child molester to walk the streets when hes grown. The problem is even if the boy could have gotten treatment when he was younger chances are he wouldnt have changed, just got better at hiding it.

Cases show that child molester reform is a very very low percentage. The problem is psychiatrists and what not are trying to treat it as some sort of mental disease. Their just now starting to realize with the high probability of repeat sex offenders that it might not be a disease, it might be a sexual orientation, something you dont just "fix". Wow took em long enough...
    SDMF

MBTI
    INTJ

Holy shitballs that's nuts. Only in Detroit. :P

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Not sure if you guys are serious or just trying to be a troll. But on a very logical level I agree with you. This could have actually have been worse had the dad not killed the son no matter how awful that sounds.

The incident of molesting his sister probably wouldnt have been the last time and his dad beating him definitely wouldnt have been. Thats just asking for a sociopathic child molester to walk the streets when hes grown. The problem is even if the boy could have gotten treatment when he was younger chances are he wouldnt have changed, just got better at hiding it.

Cases show that child molester reform is a very very low percentage. The problem is psychiatrists and what not are trying to treat it as some sort of mental disease. Their just now starting to realize with the high probability of repeat sex offenders that it might not be a disease, it might be a sexual orientation, something you dont just "fix". Wow took em long enough...
    Also, child molesters where often themselves molested so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that the father once molested the son either. Perhaps they both did get what they deserved? It's tough to say without actually living in that house and knowing all that went down.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Doubt father will be singled out to get "punked" in prison. He killed a child molester, he will get higher status for that by the other prisoners.

Think the father over reacted but feel his murder charges should be mitigated.

If someone molested my 3 year old daughter, regardless who they were, I would want to kill them...whether I would act on the desire for vengence it is altogether another story.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"