User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 474

  1. #151
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    We won't be the majority for much longer.

    What will you say then.

  2. #152
    Summer laintpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    569

    Default

    A group in high school tried to start the "Caucasian Culture Club"
    ...
    ...
    ...
    .
    Fail.


    EDIT: Fail... because of "CCC"
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

    LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

  3. #153
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    A group in high school tried to start the "Caucasian Culture Club"
    ...
    ...
    ...
    .
    Fail.
    We did that in my high school too, they wouldn't let us, they said it was racist... we knew they would say that which is why we tried to make it happen on diversity day, apparently diversity is ok as long as it isnt Caucasian.

  4. #154
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    We did that in my high school too, they wouldn't let us, they said it was racist... we knew they would say that which is why we tried to make it happen on diversity day, apparently diversity is ok as long as it isnt Caucasian.
    And thus the great hypocrisy is revealed.

  5. #155
    Summer laintpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    We did that in my high school too, they wouldn't let us, they said it was racist... we knew they would say that which is why we tried to make it happen on diversity day, apparently diversity is ok as long as it isnt Caucasian.
    I think ours was considered racist because of the "CCC" abbreviation.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

    LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

  6. #156
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    We won't be the majority for much longer.

    What will you say then.
    I personally wouldn't care. However I am sure the whites will find a way to maintain their power base, its what we do. We hate on each other and pretend we are less racist then those "idiot redneck southerners" its a funny game non whites don't get to play. Watch them freak out though when the non whites start using their voting blocs to get things that whites have, its going to be a laugh riot.

  7. #157
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    I think ours was considered racist because of the "CCC" abbreviation.
    Heh, that's funny! But I assure you it would have been denied no matter what you called it.

  8. #158
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I personally wouldn't care. However I am sure the whites will find a way to maintain their power base, its what we do. We hate on each other and pretend we are less racist then those "idiot redneck southerners" its a funny game non whites don't get to play. Watch them freak out though when the non whites start using their voting blocs to get things that whites have, its going to be a laugh riot.
    I'm already laughing.

  9. #159
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    The comparison doesn't make a relevant analogy.

    Homosexuals are a much smaller group than, everyone who isn't white.
    How not? It don't get your point.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  10. #160
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    I'm too tired to explain it at the moment.

    Your argument utilized a scenario (the plight of homosexuals) that is a GROSS extrapolation when compared to what we were talking about (the plight of everyone who isn't white).

Similar Threads

  1. Do you believe there is such thing as evil?
    By ZNP-TBA in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-07-2016, 05:28 AM
  2. No such thing as a silly question .. Or is there???
    By Saslou in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 05:27 PM
  3. [INTP] is there a such thing as an intp that gets around?
    By Ulaes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:49 AM
  4. There is no such thing as personality.
    By ygolo in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:13 AM
  5. There's no such thing as motivating someone?
    By Xander in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO