1. Do away with no-fault divorces. - Nope
2. Strengthen labor unions [the need for multiple incomes adds stress to marriages]. - I don't know if strengthening the unions will do anything but strengthen the unions. Why will that necessarily do anything for the Millions of laborers who aren't unionized?
3. Mandating a year of national or military service [re-teaching the ethic of duty]. - terrible idea. Could possibly bring revolution if used in anything but an EXTREME emergency
4. Use public funds to bring jobs back to old industrial towns [cut back on transient communities] - Like OMT said. What would they do?
5. Support same-sex marriage. [Marriage is a social stabilizer] - it doesn't need to be supported to a higher position than regular marriage, as long as they are equal.
6. Increase the minimum wage. [money issues are the number one cause of divorce] - as long as baby steps are taken.
7. Teach character and civic values in school [hopefully encouraging participation in basic institutions, whether religious, civic, or community-oriented] - cult of personality.
8. Stiffer prison sentences for violent offenders [crime kills neighborhoods] - no criminal penalties for (most) drug offenses.
9. Strict banking and wall street regulations [greed hurts families and communities] - the regulations need to be strict enough to have teeth, but not so strict that they strangle innovation.
10. Public support of faith-based organizations [they feed the hungry and house the poor effectively] - absolutely not. Never.
11. Medicare for all. [medical catastrophes lead to bankruptcy; bankruptcy hurts families.] - All long as the money for comes from defunding the military and not out of my pocket.
12. Stricter gun control laws [see #8] - make it harder to qualify to get a gun. But once you've passed that test, gun control really can't do anything to make intentional gun deaths go down.