1. Do away with no-fault divorces.
2. Strengthen labor unions [the need for multiple incomes adds stress to marriages].
3. Mandating a year of national or military service [re-teaching the ethic of duty].
4. Use public funds to bring jobs back to old industrial towns [cut back on transient communities]
5. Support same-sex marriage. [Marriage is a social stabilizer]
6. Increase the minimum wage. [money issues are the number one cause of divorce]
7. Teach character and civic values in school [hopefully encouraging participation in basic institutions, whether religious, civic, or community-oriented]
8. Stiffer prison sentences for violent offenders [crime kills neighborhoods]
9. Strict banking and wall street regulations [greed hurts families and communities]
10. Public support of faith-based organizations [they feed the hungry and house the poor effectively]
11. Medicare for all. [medical catastrophes lead to bankruptcy; bankruptcy hurts families.]
12. Stricter gun control laws [see #8]