MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    PhDs in sociology make me roll my eyes)
    I've noticed that you look down on people a lot, whether it's for their speech patterns or their income level or academic area of specialization. This is a very closed minded and ignorant way to "rate" other people... aside from me making a biased Fi value judgement that you're just emotionally retarded.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    Because that's a very short sighted view. You're judging value from the perspective of a single corporation rather than from society as a whole.
    How is that shortsighted? Economic value can be broken down into things like wages, prices, etc. Value as a human being cannot (and, furthermore, should not). And how is that the perspective of a single corporation? Paris Hilton has money coming in from many, many different angles. It's not like everyone just had a mass hallucination and decided to throw money at a random skank for no reason. She's making a lot of money for a lot of people. That's worth a lot in the marketplace.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I've noticed that you look down on people a lot, whether it's for their speech patterns or their income level or academic area of specialization. This is a very closed minded and ignorant way to "rate" other people... aside from me making a biased Fi value judgement that you're just emotionally retarded.
    I judge people based upon how they speak. So what? I don't care what people specialize in, academically, until they start to brag about it (or someone brags on their behalf). As for the comment about income...what?

I think you dislike me because of my political views, and maybe because I'm a white male, too. I'm still not sure if you're that bitter, but you're definitely bitter about something, so I think it's a possibility.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Paris Hilton has money coming in from many, many different angles.
    So do Colombian drug lords.

She might make money for a select few, but she create nothing of value. All she does is to cause the transfer of money form the stupid masses into the hands of a select few.

She is a great asset to a select few, but is a net liability to society as a whole. Just like drug dealers.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    So do Colombian drug lords.

She might make money for a select few, but she create nothing of value. All she does is to cause the transfer of money form the stupid masses into the hands of a select few.

She is a great asset to a select few, but is a net liability to society as a whole. Just like drug dealers.
    Yeah, those jobs created at record companies, clothing manufacturers, photography studios, and book publishing houses don't count. Paris Hilton is morally equivalent to drug kingpins who murder people, corrupt judges and police officers, and ravage the countryside.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"