Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Blind pigs, acorns, etc., etc.
    what ?

Oberon

The reference is something like "Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then." I was alluding to the idea that my making a slyly comical point about anything was analogous to a blind pig stumbling over an acorn. It occasionally happens, but is no reflection on the vision of the pig.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    The reference is something like "Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then." I was alluding to the idea that my making a slyly comical point about anything was analogous to a blind pig stumbling over an acorn. It occasionally happens, but is no reflection on the vision of the pig.
    I see, thanks. You're funny, nonetheless

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    They annoy me. Not all just some. The ones who rub it in everyone's face, if you're a do gooder then yay! but don't tell me about it go and do good.
    This is how I feel about it too.
    Like yay, you're such a fucking spectacular human being with a low carbon footprint omg, amazing! How about you keep cycling in minus 30 degree weather because ~the environment1!1! and let me drive my warm car in peace, you cycling, locally grown non-GMO food eating fuckhead? (Are my feelings evident here?)
    Likes Xann, Forever, five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Like yay, you're such a fucking spectacular human being with a low carbon footprint omg, amazing! How about you keep cycling in minus 30 degree weather because ~the environment1!1! and let me drive my warm car in peace, you cycling, locally grown non-GMO food eating fuckhead? (Are my feelings evident here?)
    Yeah I don't care if they do it, but I don't want to hear about it either. These tend to be the same self-righteous people that proclaim they are kinder than you are, more understanding than you are, have a better grasp of <insert topic> than you do. Just shut that hole in your face and go weed the garden.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    noooo not at all. But yes or the people that are like i only eat kale and i'm like you're still gonna die. infact i don't watch my diet often forget to brush my teeth yet i don't get cavities, i'm not overweight, don't have any physical health problems and probably gonna outlive all the kale eaters. HAH! in yo face! actually i do like kale i make this one where you saute the kale in garlic and olive oil it is delicious. but i don't eat all the time, i had a delicious roast beef sandwhich for breakfast i drink soda. I don't care about gmo i think organic is a scam, the truth is. I probably have superior genetics and they should use them to cure shit.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

No one can do good to the degree some people believe they can. It's when pride and ego step in and inflate the image of personal benevolence that grosses me out.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.