User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    IXFP

Conservatives and liberals tends to have a very different and extreme view of each other.

Liberals who talks about Obama's potential assassination tends to be closed minded people who believe that all conservatives are red neck, KKK, inbred dumb fucks who dislikes changes in their "American" way of living regardless of whether the change is good or not. *Note: I'm not talking about Obama type "change". I'm talking about change as in anything different from the traditional agricultural social and fiscal way of life.*

Just like conservatives who lump all liberals together as PETA supporting, irresponsible, sex addict, gay butt fuckers.

Both have a team mentality kinda like sports fans and often times people will exaggerate the evilness of the other side.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I just read the title. This is a fucked up question.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESFJ

The most racist (white) people I grew up around and interacted with were usually Democrats of the labor union hardhat/political machine variety. Usually very Catholic, somewhat socially conservative, and economically xenophobic. They would love black athletes and entertainers, but God forbid their daughter brings home a black man.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinebrighter View Post
    Conservatives and liberals tends to have a very different and extreme view of each other.

Liberals who talks about Obama's potential assassination tends to be closed minded people who believe that all conservatives are red neck, KKK, inbred dumb fucks who dislikes changes in their "American" way of living regardless of whether the change is good or not. *Note: I'm not talking about Obama type "change". I'm talking about change as in anything different from the traditional agricultural social and fiscal way of life.*

Just like conservatives who lump all liberals together as PETA supporting, irresponsible, sex addict, gay butt fuckers.

Both have a team mentality kinda like sports fans and often times people will exaggerate the evilness of the other side.

That is why libertarians are great. We don't want bailouts, we want lower taxes, and we say "Butt sex for all who want it!"
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Liberals don't want Obama to be assassinated. This is pointless conjecture. Next topic.

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I just read the title. This is a fucked up question.
    Agreed.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    The most racist (white) people I grew up around and interacted with were usually Democrats of the labor union hardhat/political machine variety. Usually very Catholic, somewhat socially conservative, and economically xenophobic. They would love black athletes and entertainers, but God forbid their daughter brings home a black man.
    Exactly.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    That is why libertarians are great. We don't want bailouts, we want lower taxes, and we say "Butt sex for all who want it!"
    lol Yeah. The republican party needs to purge the palins and limbaughs before they can be seen as respectable. The sensible libertarians get lost among all that crazy.

Edit: Actually, I think Glenn Beck might be worse than Rush.

MBTI
    IXFP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Actually, I think Glenn Beck might be worse than Rush.
    I hate Glenn Beck. He is crazy and he calls himself a libertarian just because he thinks smoking marijuana should be legal

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinebrighter View Post
    I hate Glenn Beck. He is crazy and he calls himself a libertarian just because he thinks smoking marijuana should be legal
    That's not why he calls himself libertarian -_- . Limbaugh isn't a politician, he's commentator. This isn't communist China where we go purging people whose opinions we disagree with. if that were the case there'd be a hell of a lot of extreme activists and terrorists on the left we'd have to off. Then we'd have to cut out the 9/11 truthers.