User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    STFU
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    ESFJ

Is Denver's "New World Airport" a dormant concentration camp?

In a word: no.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    google, sweetheart. enlighten yourself.
    What belief systems am I supposed to be looking at? Somehow I don't think "belief systems of those who would do such a thing" is going to get me towards what you want me to look at. Are you talking about the Illuminati, the Freemasons? Be more specific.

Oh and also, points to Haphazard. There is no way you can counter that post. Your theory has failed, r.a.

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Is Denver's "New World Airport" a dormant concentration camp?

In a word: no.
    it would appear so!
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    What belief systems am I supposed to be looking at? Somehow I don't think "belief systems of those who would do such a thing" is going to get me towards what you want me to look at. Are you talking about the Illuminati, the Freemasons? Be more specific.
    i have already explained my opinion on using terms like that to describe what many people of many different groups believe.

if you want a lecture on occult symbology, try googling jordan maxwell. he has a few lecture videos available and does a decent job at explaining symbology in architecture etc. he is, however, very "gloom and doom" so don't be surprised if he says some not very nice things about certain people or institutions that may or may not be true.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Oh and also, points to Haphazard. There is no way you can counter that post. Your theory has failed, r.a.
    oh, disneygeek. while i wish i could take credit for the creativity behind this theory, i must say it is not mine. if whoever started this theory is right then they are right, if they are wrong their talent for "piecing things together" could probably be used in the CIA or some other psych-ops organization. or hollywood.

haphazard made a very well thought out and constructive post of which i definitely take into account when formulating my own opinions on this matter.
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    INTJ

Thanks, guys, for helping with the cover up, appreciate it. We're not actually that big an organisation, see? And we kinda need you to get on board by not getting on board, if that's okay with you, which usually it isn't, so that works great for us. Oh sure, we can get millions--hell, billions--appropriated for special projects that look like normal projects, but manpower? Nah. So we've been liking the psy-ops thing for a while now. Plant the idea, let it float a while, then take the idea away, everyone gets used to being a little nervous. When the day, glorious day, comes, everyone'll react that little bit slower, see? They're used to killing time rebutting the absurdly true, they waste time on the absurd and forget about the true. Anyway, we're thinking October 1st, 2012. That's the jump-off day... HAHA, gotcha! No, we already revoked that day. The real day of the dawn of the new age is coming later. Anyway, thanks for the support.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

your resident asshole

i have already explained my opinion on using terms like that to describe what many people of many different groups believe.
    I apologize, as I have not read this entire thread.

oh, disneygeek. while i wish i could take credit for the creativity behind this theory, i must say it is not mine. if whoever started this theory is right then they are right, if they are wrong their talent for "piecing things together" could probably be used in the CIA or some other psych-ops organization. or hollywood.

haphazard made a very well thought out and constructive post of which i definitely take into account when formulating my own opinions on this matter.
    I meant "your" as in the theory in your post that I'm assuming you believe in.

Honestly, the only reason why I'm posting here right now is because I'm procrastinating on a project that's due tomorrow. But I really should get working on it now. 'Night!

MBTI
    ENFJ

I've travelled through that airport before. I was 15 years old at the time, and was flying by myself from Baltimore and was going on to Rapid City. Efficient, easy to get around. My theory on the underground sprinkler system is that it's... (wait for it)... in case of underground fire in the tunnels between terminals. Fires in tunnels are about the worst kind you can have.

And the reason they made a larger airport when they already had a working one was because of an expressed desire by United Airlines and Alaska Airlines to make the airport their "hubs." Essentially, their home airport. United has an entire terminal to themselves there, for God's sake.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

it doesn't matter that they mean nothing to you.

according to the belief systems of those who would do such a thing, having these symbols out in the open is necessary to their supposed functions.
    This is bullshit. I'll be happy to have you prove me wrong, but you're going to have to make a logical presentation using actual evidence.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Lasting_Pain

Enough with the conspiracy threads. They have no point on a persoanlity forum. Who cares about them anyway? They are not provable. Conspiracy Theories are meanlinesss, please just end the topic before attacks on people's intelligence and sanity result from the blatant stupidity that already reeks from this thread.