Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    most people's minds don't even go there. powerful symbolism has been used for thousands of years in plain sight of the common people, with or without them having knowledge of the esoteric meanings behind them.
    Good job, you just disproved it even more. If, by some unfortunate happenstance something like this were to actually exist, wouldn't they put it in some sort of Positive symbol like a cross or a smiley face, instead of some mutant swastika?

And yeah, I assumed it was the NWO, because it only says the "New World Airport"! Not that it matters any, the point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    The letter from someone at DIA is interesting: An Open Letter To The New World Order Denver Airport
    Wow. The assy way this guy is badgering the airport staff and ignoring his responses is enough to discredit the entire theory. You know, if common sense weren't enough on its own.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by iamathousandapples View Post
    If, by some unfortunate happenstance something like this were to actually exist, wouldn't they put it in some sort of Positive symbol like a cross or a smiley face, instead of some mutant swastika?
    because it doesn't work that way. i'm not going to go into occult symbology, google exists for that. and i really don't put much stock in the whole swastika thing, as i already touched upon earlier in the thread. i will repeat again for you, i dont agree with everything in that video, but there are a few points of interest that make me wonder.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    OH MY GOD, YES! FULL-ON JAN! Awesome!

All right, so I watched it. So I admit the murals are some weird shit (I've been in the airport plenty). But people paint weird shit all of the time. There's other odd artwork in that airport. It all comes from local artists and it's tossed all over the place. (For example, there are gargoyles in the baggage claim area.) I think they painted over the mural because enough people complained about it being a bit unsettling. 'Mayan' artist whatever his name may have his own political views not associated with the airport at all, not to mention he may do lots of acid, who knows?

I want to know more about australia antigen. (Who's this sponsor of the airport that founded it? Name, please...) I looked it up and all I can find about it is that it is a subunit of hepatitis B. Is that something that can be sprayed on people? Au Ag, yeah Colorado was pretty much founded on mining. There's mining imagery everywhere. Just because it's beneath the weird mural doesn't mean a whole lot. As I said, there's bizarre art all over.

New airport: the old one was a lot closer to town and they decided to build a new one further out because the city was growing like crazy and they wanted the old airport location for more housing. Also, a lot of citizens were complaining about how noisy it was. And the airport is far larger, so I don't know where they get this claim that it isn't. The city was hoping, seeing as Denver is pretty much in the center of the country, that they could be a major hub and bring more money into the state. New technological advancement- it had this new baggage system that they threw a shit-ton of money into, part of what they hoped would make it more appealing to airlines so they would accrue more traffic.

The letter from someone at DIA is interesting: An Open Letter To The New World Order Denver Airport

If they do use the underground areas for baggage, it would make sense to have sprinklers. If there was a fire of some sort, they could extinguish it that way.
    thanks for watching the vids and being objective about this. its cool you've been to the aiport. thank you for your input.

yes that letter correspondence you linked there is kind of a mess. whoever was writing that to the airport official is rude and the delivery is so messy and careless that if i were the airport official i would stop responding as well, especially when he starts waving his fingers in the air about freemasons.

the freemasons are an organization with secrets, but that is no secret. they are very low on the totem pole for the most part, except for some higher ranking members. freemasons are populated mostly by well-to-do, hard working individuals. its a mostly-harmless frat for somewhat-wealthy and/or well-connected men that offers all kinds of perks depending on where these individuals are employed and what industry they are a part of. people need to stop obsessing about freemasons. there are countless other groups out there with more weight and influence.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    INTP

because it doesn't work that way. i'm not going to go into occult symbology, google exists for that. and i really don't put much stock in the whole swastika thing, as i already touched upon earlier in the thread. i will repeat again for you, i dont agree with everything in that video, but there are a few points of interest that make me wonder.
    Did you even bother to read Ivy's link? What on earth remains as a point of interests to make you wonder?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    How predictable. Why don't you answer my other question, DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN RIGHTS? This is highly predictable as well, but you are just avoiding answering because you don't like to admit to your own ignorance, it would hurt your oversized ego.
    Okay, I'll tell you. I don't know all of my rights. I'm an uneducated dumbass and I really don't care what you think of me. Happy now? I don't see how your question is relevant to this proposed conspiracy you're talking about. Because I don't know my rights I am going to be brainwashed by some secret organization? I don't think so.

it doesn't matter that you don't believe in the symbolism presented in those videos or others like it. the people using these methods obviously do believe in it and many of these people are very wealthy and very much in charge. therein lies the problem. an elite ruling class of people that believe in some pretty crazy shit, and most of them also truly believe they are doing a good thing for humanity.
    The point is that it would be stupid to leave behind clues if you wanted it to remain a secret. Therefore, these "symbols" mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Like to join in? interested in a fun team and family-style work environment? Post your resume online, doesn't matter where, we'll see it, we see everything. No more swastikas for the moment though. Try including code words. Just make em up. We'll understand.
    Hello member of the NWO! I think I might apply for a position later. World domination sounds like fun.

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    The point is that it would be stupid to leave behind clues if you wanted it to remain a secret. Therefore, these "symbols" mean nothing.
    it doesn't matter that they mean nothing to you.

according to the belief systems of those who would do such a thing, having these symbols out in the open is necessary to their supposed functions.
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

your resident asshole

it doesn't matter that they mean nothing to you.

according to the belief systems of those who would do such a thing, having these symbols out in the open is necessary to their supposed functions.
    What belief systems? Enlighten me, please.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The thing about the mural is that it's in the wrong order in the film. It seems that there are two different murals -- one with the scary gas-mask soldier and the ploughshares, the other with the dead women and the happy children and lotus flower.

When put in the proper order, there's not really any mysterious meaning to them. In fact, they appear almost trite, like those disturbing early Disney films. The gas mask is a cheap device to get away with not showing the opressor's face, to not assign him with any ethnic group. If they're implying any chemical warfare here, I don't see why it would be with this Australian Antigen stuff. It's a part of hepatitis b, it's not going to kill you very quickly, and to be infected, it'd have to be through blood or sexual fluids. It'd be more efficient just to contaminate the drinking water with antifreeze, or use an already more deadly virus that's spread the same way, if you must -- like, I dunno, HIV? I don't get how the boy is German, necessarily. Yes, he's blond and white. So? There are a lot of white blonds in northern Europe and North America and Australia and even in Africa. Also, he doesn't appear to be wearing the ethnic clothing that the other kids are wearing, he seems to be wearing forger's clothes, which make sense, because he's, um, forging something.

In the second mural, I don't see how the second pane necessarily shows that 'people are happier now that the world is less populated'. It seems just the opposite, if you go from the dead women's picture to the lotus flower one. And how is the girl Jewish? She's holding a freaking CHRISTIAN BIBLE.

In one of the articles it said that the artist was putting together his mural when a conspiracy theorist asked him how he was putting it together, he said, "I don't know, it's just a collage." And apparently, that's when she realized he had been told what to do. NO. That is NOT how an artist's brain works. Many artists work like men possessed when they get an idea. Even they don't know what they're doing. That seems like a more likely explanation for his response, doesn't it?

So unless the ideas were being beamed into his brain from the Mothership, the artwork is meaningless. And even if it was beamed there, it wasn't his fault and he didn't know. They should leave the poor man alone.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    What belief systems? Enlighten me, please.
    google, sweetheart. enlighten yourself.
    -
    J.Krishnamurti