User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Logic and reason aside, this has to be true because the music is scary.

MBTI
    INTJ

C'mon guys, how hard is to envision an empire! One gigantic dual-use structure is so-o-o-o easy to squander the dough on, you'll have such fun if you work for us. We didn't even pay for it really, it was those saps in government, man the egg on their faces! Know what else? I mean, daym, it's not like we didn't think of the prisons! Hell, we could so easily turn them into killing houses, but hey, you know what? That's for the blacks. We totally needed another facility, a really big one for the white people. Well, they're not white, really, they're jews, but you know what I mean. What I totally don't get is why people don't want to join us more? We're great guys! Sure, there's going to be a lot of killing, but those guys were dead already, c'mon! You'll love it.

Wait a minute... you got a dna sample there, bud? Who am I talking to? Look, I can make nice if you aren't as pasty as you could be, we're not in charge just yet so we might as well be friends, yeah? But still, should you be reading this?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    yes, New World Aiport is the actual name of this airport.
    Huh? It's Denver International Airport. Although I do admit that overall, as far as airports go, it pretty much sucks. The only way you can get to the gates is via train, so when the trains are down (which happened to my sister) you are totally screwed.

(I didn't bother watching the videos. I'm allergic to conspiracy theories, and I have no epi pen. Sorry.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    All I could think of was Jan Brady in the "The Brady Bunch movie".
    OH MY GOD, YES! FULL-ON JAN! Awesome!

All right, so I watched it. So I admit the murals are some weird shit (I've been in the airport plenty). But people paint weird shit all of the time. There's other odd artwork in that airport. It all comes from local artists and it's tossed all over the place. (For example, there are gargoyles in the baggage claim area.) I think they painted over the mural because enough people complained about it being a bit unsettling. 'Mayan' artist whatever his name may have his own political views not associated with the airport at all, not to mention he may do lots of acid, who knows?

I want to know more about australia antigen. (Who's this sponsor of the airport that founded it? Name, please...) I looked it up and all I can find about it is that it is a subunit of hepatitis B. Is that something that can be sprayed on people? Au Ag, yeah Colorado was pretty much founded on mining. There's mining imagery everywhere. Just because it's beneath the weird mural doesn't mean a whole lot. As I said, there's bizarre art all over.

New airport: the old one was a lot closer to town and they decided to build a new one further out because the city was growing like crazy and they wanted the old airport location for more housing. Also, a lot of citizens were complaining about how noisy it was. And the airport is far larger, so I don't know where they get this claim that it isn't. The city was hoping, seeing as Denver is pretty much in the center of the country, that they could be a major hub and bring more money into the state. New technological advancement- it had this new baggage system that they threw a shit-ton of money into, part of what they hoped would make it more appealing to airlines so they would accrue more traffic.

The letter from someone at DIA is interesting: An Open Letter To The New World Order Denver Airport

If they do use the underground areas for baggage, it would make sense to have sprinklers. If there was a fire of some sort, they could extinguish it that way.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Ivy's part of the conspiracy! She's just trying to throw us off the trail!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

brainheart

Good in-depth article. Thanks.

MBTI
    INTP

The third panel is this guy ->

Actually a representation of an ancient occult symbol meaning "The baggage handling system will be delivered three years late and sinfully over budget"

It was even used as an example of a project gone disastrously wrong in my software project management classes at uni.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!