User Tag List

First 12345 Last

your resident asshole

Yeah. Look at me, I'm brainwashed!

*bows down* Praise Obama!

Seriously dude. Take a or something. No one is out to get you or anything like that.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Yeah. Look at me, I'm brainwashed!

*bows down* Praise Obama!

Seriously dude. Take a or something. No one is out to get you or anything like that.
    Did you only finish watching half of this video as well? Or maybe you didn't even look at all this time.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    Did you only finish watching half of this video as well? Or maybe you didn't even look at all this time.
    Unfortunately yes. I didn't have the attention span to sit through the rest of this paranoid garbage.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Unfortunately yes. I didn't have the attention span to sit through the rest of this paranoid garbage.
    How predictable. Why don't you answer my other question, DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN RIGHTS? This is highly predictable as well, but you are just avoiding answering because you don't like to admit to your own ignorance, it would hurt your oversized ego.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Wait a second.

Huge underground facility. Close to a major city in the mountains but close enough to the middle of nowhere. Mysterious funding. Principally does flights to Asia...

Holy shit. I KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

The barbed wire facing in is obviously to keep the mentally disturbed teenager inside from running away.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by iamathousandapples View Post
    Why would any sort of "New World Order"(Except Hulk Hogans one) ever allow anyone to release anything relating to their (Supposed) existence?

This is the hole in all conspiracy theories, ever. If these (supposed) organizations are so powerful and secret that they can get away with killing 5/7ths of the population unnoticed, then you would think they could hide information relating to it pretty damn well
    most people's minds don't even go there. powerful symbolism has been used for thousands of years in plain sight of the common people, with or without them having knowledge of the esoteric meanings behind them.

heres a short summary of my opinion on the matters of the nwo lizard jew crab people illuminati:

it doesn't matter that you don't believe in the symbolism presented in those videos or others like it. the people using these methods obviously do believe in it and many of these people are very wealthy and very much in charge. therein lies the problem. an elite ruling class of people that believe in some pretty crazy shit, and most of them also truly believe they are doing a good thing for humanity.

there are many, many organizations that could be considered "illuminati" or "new world order". those terms are broad generalizations. its kinda like cataloguing electronic music into one description, like trance *shudders*. there are infinite genres and subgenres of electronic music and to call it all trance (like a lot of ill informed people do) cheapens all the good shit that actually exists. people might never know about the good shit because they lack the motivation to inquire further and, oh lord, maybe even do some actual research.

some of these "groups" are more powerful than others and some of them are truly benevolent and do a lot of good in the world. within the ranks of these organizations there are many genuinely good people that are really trying to make a positive difference, whether or not they are aware of how deep the shit goes with other members.

unfortunately, there are bad apples and many of these bad apples are indeed highly placed within these organizations. they are the ones responsible for a lot of the more, dare i say, draconian () methods of uniting the world. the endgame could be considered a positive thing in some cases, but the implementation is brutal and inhumane at times. the "bloodline families" (13 of them) do in fact exist and they really do think they are extra special. i know, i know, ridiculous right? i don't even buy it. well, they don't think its ridiculous. they take that shit seriously, and it fucks shit up for every one else.

and they flaunt it. because they can. so please, i invite all of you to continue shutting the door at the sight of conspiratorial rhetoric. it really doesn't matter to me. the outcome will be what it will be.

or

like i said in the first post, go to denver and see for yourself. or not. i have my reasons for putting this out there on a forum populated mostly by people who aren't into this shit. i'm sure the ratio is much like that of the real world.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

The only conclusion you can reach from the "evidence" presented in this documentary is "need more information", not "holy shit, the NWO is building concentration camps for a worldwide genocide". The latter is simply not supported by the evidence. There are far too many assumptions that have to be made in order to reach that conclusion.

I've lost countless socks in the washing machine over the years. That must be part of a conspiracy by Big Sock to boost their profits! See, I've just used the same level of evidence to reach a similarly faulty conclusion.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'M TALKING TO YOU FROM THE UNDERGROUND BASIS OF DENVER AIRPORT, I SUDDENLY BECAME GOD WHEN I GOT IN THERE
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi guys. Mastermind here. Just letting you know, people are slime. They're made of dirt and dust, and they're narrow-minded like you wouldn't believe. We here at the NWO look upon the products of our loins and, well, they're great kids, we love 'em, but they're really not world leader material. Why, Jimmi, the youngest, he won't even play Nintendo! How can he get the indoctrination if he won't look at the subliminal messages! So we're looking for new blood. If you'd like to be my son or daughter, I can promise security, stability and prestige. We've been in operation for over a thousand years, think of the benefits! I'd like you to give up any individual creativity for a while. We like swastikas rather than something novel, okay? But later, say three or four generations down the track, you're progeny--biological or adopted, we don't care--they can do what they like, we'll have total control by then. Oh, yeah, thousand years and still not achieved world domination? Well, as I say, we like to take our time and we're cautious. That whole swastika thing was a bit of a giveaway and we're just sitting back to see how that'll play out.

Like to join in? interested in a fun team and family-style work environment? Post your resume online, doesn't matter where, we'll see it, we see everything. No more swastikas for the moment though. Try including code words. Just make em up. We'll understand.

Thanks for your time. It'll be our time soon enough.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTP

Yes, of course it's a conspiracy.