User Tag List

First 1234 Last

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Worst theory ever.

Swastika FAIL, too.
    Ahahaha!!!

Don't worry guys. These buildings are just where I hold my secret underground parties.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

in b4 Risen screams something unintelligible with the phrase "CONSPIRACY THEORY" worked in there.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I didn't realize how many crazy people we had here until recently. Been hearing a lot of Art Bell/George Nory B.S.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hm.

If this is going to be a conspiracy, then the murals are to throw you off of what the building is really for.

My guess illegal genetic testing on plants and animals. Plants that grow with little to no sunlight. Animals that could be caged in with barbed wire and obscured by tall grasses, etc.

Though the place is big, it seems like if you'd want to exterminate 5/7ths of the world's population, it's not nearly enough.

Why does it have to be for so big and nefarious a project, anyway? It could just be like, I dunno. A normal gulag.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    The underground sprinkler system and inward-pointing barbed wire are suspicious.

Maybe I'm an idealist, but I wouldn't want to believe that the evil masterminds trying to create this new world order would be stupid enough to leave behind such clues, like the mural.
    i will admit it would be a pretty ballsy move, but maybe the seemingly ridiculous accusations against them are so "outlandish" to most people that getting away with it within plain sight isn't very hard.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    STFU

Hm.

If this is going to be a conspiracy, then the murals are to throw you off of what the building is really for.

My guess illegal genetic testing on plants and animals. Plants that grow with little to no sunlight. Animals that could be caged in with barbed wire and obscured by tall grasses, etc.

Though the place is big, it seems like if you'd want to exterminate 5/7ths of the world's population, it's not nearly enough.

Why does it have to be for so big and nefarious a project, anyway? It could just be like, I dunno. A normal gulag.
    i really hope that underground animal testing is what it is really about. actually, i really hope this is all really an elaborate joke. my friend and his wife were at the airport last week and he described a whole lot more stuff that was pretty unsettling. and he is a cynic about this kind of stuff. well, he was a cynic.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Why would any sort of "New World Order"(Except Hulk Hogans one) ever allow anyone to release anything relating to their (Supposed) existence? This is the hole in all conspiracy theories, ever. If these (supposed) organizations are so powerful and secret that they can get away with killing 5/7ths of the population unnoticed, then you would think they could hide information relating to it pretty damn well.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    im not saying everything said in this video is true but to just dismiss it without taking some of the substantial evidence presented in the video into consideration is a sign that maybe the world actually should be cleansed of a large percentage of its population, since most people don't seem to care about it anyways.
    What "substantial evidence"? I just heard a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors, suppositions, and hearsay.

Thanks for the Fallout-esque images, though, my imagination had fun playing with them.

MBTI
    INTP

What the hell kind of accent does that girl have, anyway?
    All I could think of was Jan Brady in the "The Brady Bunch movie".

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    i will admit it would be a pretty ballsy move, but maybe the seemingly ridiculous accusations against them are so "outlandish" to most people that getting away with it within plain sight isn't very hard.
    They don't care, and the "authorities" here are rather spiteful of this sort of material, my thread got sent to the graveyard, but it doesn't matter some mod spun it anyways.

I've heard about these FEMA camps and the plastic coffins they got ready for.. us? oh whoopdeedoo they are biodegradable too!

Yes they have brainwashed and engineered the class of sheeple quite well, to keep others in line themselves, no need for authoritative intervention anymore, your own parents, brothers, and sisters will chastise you for exercising free speech, freedoms we are supposed to have in the first place damnit.

How many of you even know your damn rights?(without googling it... ) How many of you have learned one ounce of law while in school? The reason it's not mandatory learning is because that's the way they like it, they want you to be ignorant of your human rights and just do as they say without questioning the legitimacy of their actions.