User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So now since the election on sunday WE have a female conservative Chancellor:

And a gay and liberal vice Chancellor and foreign minister:

So is there any way, with this new found specalized government, we can forget about germans all being ISTJs having a stick up their asses ?

Nein nein nein nein nein nein !!!
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP

I don't really care about the gender or sexual orientation of Germany's leaders, I'm just glad that the center-right won, and that the FDP achieved historic highs.

Side-note: ya'll really should have just kept the flag of the old German Empire, it looked a lot better.

side-note2: for some reason, I really like that type of dress...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    The wearing a flag thing is btw a caricature I found, sadly didnt find one of Guido. She never actually wore that.
    That's too bad.

I'll continue to view Germans as uptight until they have a chancellor wear something like this:

"We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well if Angela wore it with her soft 50 years of age, I... I... I... err, would love it naturally
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Pia Schellhammer (Die Gruenen) - hopefully german cancelor in 2036, after the third worldwar.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

wow she is hot ! Got my vote

MBTI
    ENTP

one of the cdu candidates for a lower position in berlin did in fact advertise her tits as a reason to support her.

I ride by this intersection several times a week, lol.

considering nudity is allowed on german television and scandalous in the states, who really has the stick up their ass?

I'm somewhat neutral about the cdu, wouldnt vote for them, but they are not as terrible as the republicans. However, the fdp is more "libertarian/straight up capitalist" and it concerns me that they have so much power. They want to privatise the deutsche bahn, I dont find that to be the best idea, especially as the berlin regional train authority they control flat out ignored necessary maintenance in order to funnel funds to the parent company. However, much like the democrats in 00 and 04, spd ran a shitty campaign. For the conspiracy buffs, Guido is confirmed ot have been present for the last bilderberg group meeting.

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post
    I'm somewhat neutral about the cdu, wouldnt vote for them, but they are not as terrible as the republicans.
    I don't think this is possible. Our conservatives have to be the most low-down, vicious, uncontrolled hellhounds in the developed world. Also, when the hell are the straight up isolationists going to get back in power? Because that's when our foreign policy sucked the least, which says a lot.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well you cant really name the Conservatives with the Republicans in one sentence. To conserve means to conserve the present general idea basically that includes helping companies in a global crisis.
    German Republicans are more into anti-democratizing the state and monopolizing the whole thing. That's a huge difference there, tho the CDU got some Republicans, Merkel is not one of them and she is setting the pace atm.

The idea behind privatizing the train company is that they get money from shareholders, so they can do the necessary maintenance. It's a risk for sure, but otherwise tax payers have to fund the company. Deutsche Bahn and other small train companies throughout the whole country are writing red numbers for years, cause its an especially tough business sector. You got people destroying your equipment on a regular basis, you got to buy a train which costs like a world and you have to maintain a whole electrical and line network which leaves with customers complaining about high ticket prices no room for earning money. It's a difficult decision indeed if the train company should go on the market, it will result in higher ticket prices; but I have to say, they should do it cause it will bring tax relief, if it works, if it doesnt work, lets not think about it .

It's the same with nuclear power plants. The new government will now prolong the contracts for the plants and energy companies will be able to earn a lot of money cause they dont have to build alternative plants. This money is needed to build advanced power plants using renewable energies. The new government needs to be clever in dealing for new contracts with the energy companies that bind them to invest the extra money into new plants. If they wouldnt prolong the contracts at all, the companies will only build new coal power plants, not making that much money to fullfill the contract that says: reduce atomic power; but help for the environment, in terms of sustainable development, there would not be + pollution levels wouldnt be fixed either.

MBTI
    ENTP

dB should probably have not started work on some senseless office tower at the berlin train station if they were really interested in cutting costs. There are enough plattenbau towers sitting vacant that they can use.

I dont get why state monopolies spend money on advertising either. Like I have a choice but to use the berlin water utility. The water is fine, but advertising is not going to make me use any more water than I need.

There are other train companies, but tax payers pay for the rail right of ways.

I would be more comfortable with nuclear power if the companies running the plants were more responsible with the waste.

and not having to bail out banks would save a lot of tax money.

oh well, we'll see how the next years go by. hopefully i will be eligible to vote next time.