User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Witches believe that any good they do will be returned to them threefold, and any harm they do returned to them threefold also.

Child rapists don't have similar beliefs.
    Not in a sense of "power of three", but pedophiles know that kids talks amongst themselves. If you give out various treats like candies and toys, the other kids in the neighborhood will hear about it, and more will come. It'll also get you some repeat customers too.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Then he's completely off his rocker loony toons.
    Forgive me for saying so, but he's not off his rocker. For there is a whole ideology called, "Man boy love". Those who hold the ideology are not mad however they have been criminalised in liberal democracies.

However it is important to remember that child sexual abuse has not been criminalised in non liberal democratic countries. And that such countries legalise marriage with eleven year olds.

And it is very important to know that child sexual abuse has been normal in all countries until just recently when liberal democratic countries effectively criminalised it.

So we can expect huge and continuing and violent opposition to the attempt to criminalise child sexual abuse world wide.

Fortunately we live in a globalising world. And about the only way to stop globalisation is by a nuclear exchange. And this has not been lost on the non liberal democratic regimes.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Forgive me for saying so, but he's not off his rocker. For there is a whole ideology called, "Man boy love". Those who hold the ideology are not mad however they have been criminalised in liberal democracies.

However it is important to remember that child sexual abuse has not been criminalised in non liberal democratic countries. And that such countries legalise marriage with eleven year olds.

And it is very important to know that child sexual abuse has been normal in all countries until just recently when liberal democratic countries have effectively criminalised it.

So we can expect huge and continuing and violent opposition to the attempt to criminalise child sexual abuse world wide.

Fortunately we live in a globalising world. And about the only way to stop globalisation is by a nuclear exchange. And this has not been lost on non liberal democratic regimes.

Anyone who lives in the 21st century as an educated person (Edgar clearly is quite educated) who sincerely believes that in 300 years people who rape children will be seen as "mildly eccentric" are probably not as sane as they should be.

Someone who believes that a society progressed beyond ours is "mildly eccentric" to violently hurt (and potentially kill in some instances) defenseless children has some psychological issues to deal with.

Yeah, it's a little insane. Unless he genuinely believes that in three hundred years humans will actually be less intellectually and scientifically evolved, and therefore behave more like irrational, selfish beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Anyone who lives in the 21st century as an educated person (Edgar clearly is quite educated) who sincerely believes that in 300 years people who rape children will be seen as "mildly eccentric" are probably not as sane as they should be.

Someone who believes that a society progressed beyond ours is "mildly eccentric" to violently hurt (and potentially kill in some instances) defenseless children has some psychological issues to deal with.

Yeah, it's a little insane. Unless he genuinely believes that in three hundred years humans will actually be less intellectually and scientifically evolved, and therefore behave more like irrational, selfish beasts.
    Yes, you are quite right.

I took it that he was expressing a commonly held view against being judgemental.

Of course I don't share this view and completely and fully support the criminalising of child sexual abuse, not only in the liberal democracies, but across the world.

MBTI
    INTJ

Ray guns and child strippers is what I envision in 300 years.

Now I know the first part of that sentence is clichéd, but the second part is all me.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Ray guns and child strippers is what I envision in 300 years.

Now I know the first part of that sentence is clichéd, but the second part is all me.
    Fortunately no one can predict the future.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Indeed. North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And they have been pretty determined in their quest, with the assistance of the ACLU, naturally.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Witchcraft is real.
    I wonder if you're actually trying to contribute to the thread or if you're just trolling.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Indeed. North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And they have been pretty determined in their quest, with the assistance of the ACLU, naturally.
    Well good thing I never renewed my membership to the ACLU.

MBTI
    INTP

And it is very important to know that child sexual abuse has been normal in all countries until just recently when liberal democratic countries effectively criminalised it.

Fortunately we live in a globalising world. And about the only way to stop globalisation is by a nuclear exchange. And this has not been lost on the non liberal democratic regimes.
    I have read many books of the matter.
    It is about money and honour.
    A culture originally of West South Asia. That comprises the Arabian peninsula and the surrounding areas. The culture and the languages have recently spread to Africa and Central Asia.

I tried to discuss this child rape culture earlier on but the subject did not generate discussion. There was no interest until now.
    Therefore I know the interest is not about child rape, it is about money and honour.
    It is not about the child at all.

This may also explain why the West is quiet about the perpetual injustice.
    I know mr Blair was confronted with the issue.
    It was a case of British girls being kidnaped in England and sold to slavery in Arabia.
    The culprit was an immigrant father from that area.

The honour killings are a part of this thing. Very often the girls who have been murdered are still young children. Sometimes the girl is suspected of speaking to a neighbour. Nobody has really seen her speaking to a neighbour, but there is a rumour.
    The father is afraid his honour is in jeopardy. He contacts the chief of the clan.
    The chief of the clan may be in Australia, or wherever.
    The child is sent back to her native country. To be sold or murdered, or both.

Racism is rampant in the Occident. It may be a reason of the obvious disinterest of Europe.

It may also help to explain why in this Polanski case the rape thing is discussed.
    The Californian girl was white.