User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Hey if we re-arrange the letters in Al Gore, we get... algae. Algae is a plant... so Al Gore is an underwater plant and is colluding with sea life... GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T TRUE!!

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I sneer because I've been right, and they've been wrong. I sneer because the things I've been saying have come to fruition, while they have had to renege their beliefs and models. I sneer because I see what the issue is being turned into, the greatest amalgam of animal fecal matter I have ever seen trying to pass as "truth". I sneer because people are foolish enough to continue to believe. I sneer because I actually know what the hell I'm talking about, and have spent YEARS looking at the various points of climate data and technical arguments for an against the man made model. I sneer because so many are trapped in the greatest illusion of this century.

I'd wager the very existence of my soul upon my sound judgment in this arena. That's how confident I am, and how INCOMPETENT the man made global warming model is.
    LOL

Have you even taken a course in continuum mechanics?
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    LOL

Have you even taken a course in continuum mechanics?
    Nah :/ .

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I sneer because I've been right, and they've been wrong. I sneer because the things I've been saying have come to fruition, while they have had to renege their beliefs and models. I sneer because I see what the issue is being turned into, the greatest amalgam of animal fecal matter I have ever seen trying to pass as "truth". I sneer because people are foolish enough to continue to believe. I sneer because I actually know what the hell I'm talking about, and have spent YEARS looking at the various points of climate data and technical arguments for an against the man made model. I sneer because so many are trapped in the greatest illusion of this century.
    So when exactly is the spaceship coming to pick you up?

MBTI
    INTP

I think you need to take a step back and listen to yourself. I don't mean you need to reevaluate your position, I mean you need to consider that you're coming across like a guy who regularly dons a fucking cape and goggles.

If you want to change anyone's mind about global warming, consider taking a more objective tone.

/End of meta-analysis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    I think you need to take a step back and listen to yourself. I don't mean you need to reevaluate your position, I mean you need to consider that you're coming across like a guy who regularly dons a cape and goggles.
    Consider my behaviour every time I touch this topic as a direct reflection of the level of consciousness of those who share opposing view points on this issue.

I post these to share the info, not to argue. I can't take them seriously enough to debate them. Experience has shown it to be a colossal waste of time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

This is old news to me...

I don't like the idea of pollution, but things have been taken WAAAAAAAY too far. I mean, seriously? Sure, it isn't nice to pump waste into our water, dump trash into the land and water, and put toxic chemicals in the air, but the problem of Global Warming has been immensely exaggerated.

Maybe now they'll focus on the real issues... Seesh...
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Nah :/ .
    I'd suggest you do before you start analyzing climate model research. You'd need a course in partial differential equations first.
    sheesh humans! for realz

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    I'd suggest you do before you start analyzing climate model research. You'd need a course in partial differential equations first.
    I'll tell you what. You can teach me fluid mechanics, and I'll teach you how to actually use that brain of yours so that your conclusions actually fit with reality and come true in the real world, not the world in your head. Call me when you're ready to deal.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

I'll tell you what. You can teach me fluid mechanics, and I'll teach you how to actually use that brain of yours so that your conclusions actually fit with reality and come true in the real world, not the world in your head. Call me when you're ready to deal.
    I'm not the one coming to any conclusions, you are. All I see is someone coming to a conclusion and pretending to thoroughly understand scientific research while having no real grasp of how climate models work.
    sheesh humans! for realz