First 1234 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    But more than likely the cause of this killing was the brain wave altering rays from the masonic reptilian government's secret satellites. You gotta wear helmets constructed out of metallic material in order to prevent this sort of thing. Say, where's that INTJ guy? He might be able to elaborate more.
    Oh, you mean like one of these?

I think it was probably somebody with a similar motive to Timothy McVeigh, or that guy who bombed the Olympics because we were too tolerant of homosexuality or something.

Can anyone remember any of these nuts doing anything during the Bush administration? (9/11 falls into a different category, I'm more referring to homegrown nuts.) They seemed relatively quiet then. It seems as though whenever there's a Democratic administration, these people come out of the woodwork.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

well, under right wing fundies like bush they're more threatened by prospective waterboarding and other nasty forms of tort...interrogation.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I dislike the common notion that schizophrenic people are more likely to commit crimes. It's clear that sober, highly rational people that end up the lone gunman nutjobs. They become emotionally disturbed and feel like outcasts in their minds (thus needing to grind an axe), but are otherwise completely normal. Like any political extremist, I suppose.

Also I was recently left a message on my door by a census worker. All they wrote on their slip was "very important government business, please contact me". If I had a warrant for, say, robbing a bank, and that worker showed up at my door and I was a bit crazed and paranoid, I may just off the guy out of fear. But more than likely the cause of this killing was the brain wave altering rays from the masonic reptilian government's secret satellites. You gotta wear helmets constructed out of metallic material in order to prevent this sort of thing. Say, where's that INTJ guy? He might be able to elaborate more.

You're right. Like all of those sober, highly rational people who lynched African-Americans in the South.

Anyway....

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hopefully we can decide on a proper border reconstruction.

Oh shit, it's going to be Bleeding Kansas all over again, only in reverse...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    The original 13 colonies were relatively fat and happy.

We are already broken into states.

I don't think it would take as much to start a revolution as say in South America.

If we do have one hopefully if we had one it would have limited bloodshed like 1989 break up of the USSR's former territories.
    American Revolution wasn't a revolution in a true sense - it was on the one hand an early stab at decolonization, and on the other a power grab by local elites. A revolution in this context is where the general population overthrows a form of government out of their own volition, whereby new elites arise from previously lower classes, as opposed to current elites trying to secure further power, which is decolonization or a civil war.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Maybe he discovered someone's marijuana patch. I'm not kidding, it's the second thing I thought of as a motive if it's homicide.

Very sad, and very shaming of the rural south, if so.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Maybe he discovered someone's marijuana patch. I'm not kidding, it's the second thing I thought of as a motive if it's homicide.

Very sad, and very shaming of the rural south, if so.
    Ah...marijuana patch as a motive for grisly symbolic murder?:yim_rolling_on_the_

You don't know a lot about drugs, do you?

If drugs were involved in a case like this, it's highly more likely to be crank lab, not pot plant.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It's entirely possible. That area is known to be ideal for marijuana growing and people have been threatened when they moseyed into someone's fields before. Pot's a lucrative crop and growers will do most anything to protect themselves and their fields. Not all pot growers are peace-loving stoners.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

crank, pot, meth lab. Pick your poison.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Ah...marijuana patch as a motive for grisly symbolic murder?:yim_rolling_on_the_

You don't know a lot about drugs, do you?
    There's a significant difference between the people who USE the drugs, and the people who GROW them.

While there's a significant marijuana usage, especially around here... I wouldn't be surprised if it was 50%, though it's probably closer to 30%, it's still pretty high. Most people that I've known who get high off it though are generally pretty normal people. I'm not going to touch it but equally don't care if they do. Can't see them killing anyone, especially not while high.

However... that doesn't mean that the ones GROWING it actually use the stuff... alot of the growers/sellers refuse to use the stuff they sell due to the risks of getting caught, or risk of their crops being confiscated or worse.

Note that I don't mean 'that guy growing some in a box of flowers at the window', but rather someone growing acres of the stuff for widespread use.

Buuuuut in any case, I doubt drugs're related in this incident. Probably. Actually someone who was drunk may be more likely.

Which causes the common question to be repeated... if drunk people are violent, and high people are generally at peace, why do we seem to prefer the drunks legally? O.o

Best description I've had there was something along the lines of 'Yeu don't have to worry about the guy who's high stabbing yeu with a pool cue, he's too busy laughing at the balls'.

...I was going somewheres with this but I forget where XD

Something to do with large fur bearing trout I believe. *Nodnod* that makes perfect sense, yep. We'll go with that.