User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Wiggletoesalot syndrome? We have a pill for that too!

Lol, even docters are becoming worse. I not kidding when I went to a docter and he wrote two perscriptions for a common cold. I'm like,"Can't I just wait for my natural immune system to kick in and kill the cold itself?" And he's like,"Yeah, well I suppose you can do that, but let me write a perscription just in case."

Just in case what? The cold takes a turn for the worst and sends me to my deathbed? And with the side effects, who cares? I might be dying, but at least my hairs not falling out and I'm severly dehydrated due to IBS. I swear, healthcare propaganda would piss me off if I wasn't to busy laughing at it.
    There is no question about wether or not we'll die. The real question is, will you truley live?

INFj None

[YOUTUBE=""]I Love Spoofs[/YOUTUBE]
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I love how people buy into these magic weight loss pills that supposedly make you lose weight doing nothing. Come to think of it, I could just put tapeworm in a pill and sell it. :P
    There really are things you can consume to lose 10 pounds in two days without doing work. What they make you do is shit all of your nutrience out. This is not a joke. These products are actually sold.

But come to think of it, you might feel that furiously defecating all day and night would count as work.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right