User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    If one or two black persons act a certain way, I probably wouldn't think of it very much, but when most of the ones I've come into contact with (and I do have ample experience) act the exact same way, do you honestly think anyone should waste their time with them?
    I'm guessing that you attended (are attending?) a predominantly black, ghetto school. I've noticed that most unapologetic white bigots (racism and bigotry, despite a high degree of correlation, are separate things, hence my distinction) I've met or spoken to come from such circumstances. Even if you sincerely believe that most people of a particular racial type (for either genetic or cultural reasons) are a waste of time, why hate that entire group of people as a result? Even if life and other people have no objective value, the pleasures of malevolence (especially when generalized rather than focused on specific individuals) tend to be limited and short-lived, and when over-emphasized, tend to end in either general existential frustration ("I hate them and can't do anything major about it, but I can't stop thinking about those annoying fuckers!) or self-destructive acts of rage (ending up in jail, creating conditions under which personal economic prosperity and security are compromised, etc). I don't actually care very much if someone is a bigot of the first type, though I find attempts to embrace and rationally justify such bigotry to be patently absurd.

MBTI
    INTP

Hmm, upon reading more of the previous posts, it seems mendacity pretty much already made my point (though I'm perhaps less judgemental about irrational prejudice that does not directly violate other people's rights-I habitually compartmentalize aspects of people). Ah well...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Now you are narcissistic? I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you actually believe any of that overgeneralized spew you are dishing out. But since you seem to want to play this game, I'll humor you.

Seeing people as tools is very limiting. They are fellow living, feeling, and thinking creatures. That alone gives them insurmountable value. Why? Because they exist and that alone is a miracle unto itself.
    I'll have you know that most people do not think. Why encourage them to think when we can use them to our advantage to make our lives easier?

The great thing about stupid people is they don't feel pain like intelligent people.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I'll have you know that most people do not think. Why encourage them to think when we can use them to our advantage to make our lives easier?

The great thing about stupid people is they don't feel pain like intelligent people.

Admit it! You are just here to try to rile up NFs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

people resort to bigotry because they have much hatrid inside for themselves, and it is only natural to turn that hate outward. bigots should not be seen as an inherently bad or stupid people, but rather a people that suffered from lack of love and support throughout much of their lives.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think the real prejudice in the world is the one Intuitives have against Sensors.