User Tag List

First 456

Sniffles

Well yeah we're the only ones allowed to bash it.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Well yeah we're the only ones allowed to bash it.
    Damn! :steam:

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__AzgfrfrOY"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__AzgfrfrOY"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

1976? Weird propaganda...

your resident asshole

In the 1970's there was another Swine Flu scare. It turned out that nothing happened, and in fact, the vaccine for it caused more problems for people than the Swine Flu itself. Many people who got the vaccine got a condition known as Guillon Barrett Syndrome. I think that basically some people became paralyzed and died from this. Hopefully the new Swine Flu vaccine is different. :/ I'd still rather take my chances with the Swine Flu because I'm a relatively healthy individual.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I'd still rather take my chances with the Swine Flu because I'm a relatively healthy individual.
    The biggest threat from the swine flu is that it has the capacity to mutate into a form which triggers an intense allergic overreaction by the immune system, sending more and more to fight it in yeur lungs, until yeu literally drown in yeur own blood. The stronger yeur immune system, the more dangerous it becomes, because it's most likely to actually kill the STRONG, rather than the typical old, children, and weak.

As such, a shot is useful to nearly everyone on this one, as *IF* it mutates, those who are most at risk will be flipped 180.

It probably won't though, it likely would've already were it going to, but never know, stranger things have happened.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    The biggest threat from the swine flu is that it has the capacity to mutate into a form which triggers an intense allergic overreaction by the immune system, sending more and more to fight it in yeur lungs, until yeu literally drown in yeur own blood. The stronger yeur immune system, the more dangerous it becomes, because it's most likely to actually kill the STRONG, rather than the typical old, children, and weak.

As such, a shot is useful to nearly everyone on this one, as *IF* it mutates, those who are most at risk will be flipped 180.

It probably won't though, it likely would've already were it going to, but never know, stranger things have happened.

Er...so does this mean that immunity boosting supplements like echinacea would be BAD in this case?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post

In that case I think I'll get out my Hazmat suit.