User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 57 of 57

  1. #51
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Well yeah we're the only ones allowed to bash it.

  2. #52
    Your time is gonna come. Oom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Well yeah we're the only ones allowed to bash it.
    Damn! :steam:

  3. #53
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__AzgfrfrOY"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__AzgfrfrOY"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

    1976? Weird propaganda...

  4. #54
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    In the 1970's there was another Swine Flu scare. It turned out that nothing happened, and in fact, the vaccine for it caused more problems for people than the Swine Flu itself. Many people who got the vaccine got a condition known as Guillon Barrett Syndrome. I think that basically some people became paralyzed and died from this. Hopefully the new Swine Flu vaccine is different. :/ I'd still rather take my chances with the Swine Flu because I'm a relatively healthy individual.

  5. #55
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I'd still rather take my chances with the Swine Flu because I'm a relatively healthy individual.
    The biggest threat from the swine flu is that it has the capacity to mutate into a form which triggers an intense allergic overreaction by the immune system, sending more and more to fight it in yeur lungs, until yeu literally drown in yeur own blood. The stronger yeur immune system, the more dangerous it becomes, because it's most likely to actually kill the STRONG, rather than the typical old, children, and weak.

    As such, a shot is useful to nearly everyone on this one, as *IF* it mutates, those who are most at risk will be flipped 180.

    It probably won't though, it likely would've already were it going to, but never know, stranger things have happened.

  6. #56
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    The biggest threat from the swine flu is that it has the capacity to mutate into a form which triggers an intense allergic overreaction by the immune system, sending more and more to fight it in yeur lungs, until yeu literally drown in yeur own blood. The stronger yeur immune system, the more dangerous it becomes, because it's most likely to actually kill the STRONG, rather than the typical old, children, and weak.

    As such, a shot is useful to nearly everyone on this one, as *IF* it mutates, those who are most at risk will be flipped 180.

    It probably won't though, it likely would've already were it going to, but never know, stranger things have happened.

    Er...so does this mean that immunity boosting supplements like echinacea would be BAD in this case?

  7. #57
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    The biggest threat from the swine flu is that it has the capacity to mutate into a form which triggers an intense allergic overreaction by the immune system, sending more and more to fight it in yeur lungs, until yeu literally drown in yeur own blood. The stronger yeur immune system, the more dangerous it becomes, because it's most likely to actually kill the STRONG, rather than the typical old, children, and weak.

    As such, a shot is useful to nearly everyone on this one, as *IF* it mutates, those who are most at risk will be flipped 180.

    It probably won't though, it likely would've already were it going to, but never know, stranger things have happened.
    In that case I think I'll get out my Hazmat suit.

Similar Threads

  1. WHO warns of severe form of swine flu
    By deepthought in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 01:53 PM
  2. I'm Pretty Sure I have Swine Flu
    By Nonsensical in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 03:52 PM
  3. Swine flu predicted to affect half of America
    By NewEra in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Political Party?
    By wyrdsister in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:09 PM
  5. Swine Flu: Stay Updated
    By Nonsensical in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO