User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

What?! How is anyone defending his behavior?! Kthnx, sorry, but there's a way of getting through to people. What he was doing was dramatic, over the line, and just downright creepy! It's not one or two things, because I could see him saying "Well, if ya'll eat donuts, fine, but not in the breakroom." sort of thing.. but EVERYTHING combined make him a total retard!

If he promotes health, fine. But promote it, don't insult adults while you're at it. It's just not professional.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    It's not one or two things, because I could see him saying "Well, if ya'll eat donuts, fine, but not in the breakroom." sort of thing.. but EVERYTHING combined make him a total retard!
    What if they're sneaking them in the hallways or bathrooms? They make those little donut holes that a person can just pop in their mouths and then you never know what they're eating.

I think he better install cameras because one just can't be too sure.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    What?! How is anyone defending his behavior?! Kthnx, sorry, but there's a way of getting through to people. What he was doing was dramatic, over the line, and just downright creepy! It's not one or two things, because I could see him saying "Well, if ya'll eat donuts, fine, but not in the breakroom." sort of thing.. but EVERYTHING combined make him a total retard!

If he promotes health, fine. But promote it, don't insult adults while you're at it. It's just not professional.
    He's a little extreme... but he has people's health in mind.

Certainly the billboard thing shouldn't cause such a big fuss. It's no different than health canada pamphlets warning you against unhealthy foods or Supersize Me.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    He's a little extreme... but he has people's health in mind.
    When someone is trying to impose their dietary prejudices on me, I don't care if they have my health in mind-I would much rather they have my personal freedom in mind and leave me the hell alone. The man was a self-righteous prick and I have no sympathy for him (though I don't think his satirical sign qualifies as either a copyright infringement or slander, and that aspect of the story is troubling).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Shut up fatties.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Shut up fatties.
    yea, anyone that took issue is probably punching their mouth with yet another brick to build their house of fat.

if you jiggle like jello, put down the fucking donut

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    When someone is trying to impose their dietary prejudices on me, I don't care if they have my health in mind-I would much rather they have my personal freedom in mind and leave me the hell alone.
    you've got it all backwards. this guy didn't command anyone. he simply informed people [very poorly] that eating at dunkin' donuts is dangerous. he never said "don't eat at dunkin' donuts"

dunkin' donuts on the other hand didn't have the good Dr.'s freedom in mind when they violated his first amendment right to free speech via extortion with the option of irrelevant legal consequences if he didn't take down the sign.

seriously... you've got it backwards:
    freedom isn't the issue here.
    money is.

money counts more than freedom. ask anyone.
    they'll lie and say that it doesn't, even do it while they're on duty at dunkin' donuts.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    you've got it all backwards. this guy didn't command anyone. he simply informed people [very poorly] that eating at dunkin' donuts is dangerous. he never said "don't eat at dunkin' donuts"
    I was actually referring to his policies toward employees...as for the rest, he WAS using tax money in order to essentially harass the people around him. That's not a violation of any constitutional rights (unless the local judges determine verdicts on the basis of "empathy" :rolli, but it should be enough to get his ass fired.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Gee, I had a donut last week. My husband had TWO.

Are we going to die now?
    Apparently. I'll miss you, Heart, you donut guzzling monster!

When someone is trying to impose their dietary prejudices on me, I don't care if they have my health in mind-I would much rather they have my personal freedom in mind and leave me the hell alone. The man was a self-righteous prick and I have no sympathy for him (though I don't think his satirical sign qualifies as either a copyright infringement or slander, and that aspect of the story is troubling).
    + 100
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    All of the main social causes in history were advanced on the heels of self-righteous pricks. And making anti-donut signs isn't exactly a harsh method of social activism.