User Tag List

Sniffles

Default Russia prepares to strike on Tbilisi

Sources in the intelligence structures of the Caucasus Emirate report that according to operative information a secret order, regarding Georgia, is being circulated among the senior officers of Russian occupation troops.

In private conversations the officers state that "the end of Georgia is near".

The operative sources report that the invasion is due to begin with a massive strike on the selected objects in Tbilisi, which may occur between 12 and 15 August 2009.

The main objectives are the residence of Saakashvili and all of his possible places of location, as well as military facilities.

Before the beginning of the invasion of Georgia the head of the Tskhinvali regime, Kokoity, must to be liquidated. Saakashvili would be accused of his murder.

Meanwhile, an independent military expert Pavel Felgengauer believes that Russian submarines off the coast of the United States, were transferred to eastern coast of America to control US forces in case if new war with Georgia will begin.

"It is quite possible that these measures are related to the expected by everyone invasion of Georgia. Most likely, the Russian side has prepared to deter American troops, not to allow the United States to intervene in the war", - he said.

"Of course, there are fears that conflicts with the United States may appear out of this, but we will talk on this only if the fighting nevertheless would not take place. However, I would like to note once again - the invasion of Georgia is almost inevitable", the expert is assured.
    Russia prepares to strike on Tbilisi - Kavkazcenter.com

Sniffles

I have my doubts another war is on the way. This little piece...
    Meanwhile, an independent military expert Pavel Felgengauer believes that Russian submarines off the coast of the United States, were transferred to eastern coast of America to control US forces in case if new war with Georgia will begin.
    is complete bullshit. Me thinks Pavel has watched Hunt for Red October one too many times.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Yea, I'm not so sure about this info. It's certainly possible, and I did hear about this being a possible connection to the twitter hack that occurred yesterday. I'm not sure what they'd have to gain from attacking Georgia AGAIN, but we shall see...

MBTI
    INTP

MBTI
    INTP

The Jamestown Foundation website has a brief article by Pavel Felgengauer himself up right now concerning this matter; I think that Felgengaur also predicted the "surprise" Russian invasion of Georgia last year....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Shoot, I forgot about the oil/gas aspect of it.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Shoot, I forgot about the oil/gas aspect of it.
    That aspect has become even more salient, now that the Nabucco project seems to have been green-lighted.