User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Unhappy Gunman kills 3 in Fitness Center

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

It happens to people. There is an opposite to everything, so in order for extreme happiness to exist, there in turn has to exist unimaginable pain.

However, the loneliness would be horrible. Rejection can be quite devastating.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    It happens to people. There is an opposite to everything, so in order for extreme happiness to exist, there in turn has to exist unimaginable pain.

However, the loneliness would be horrible. Rejection can be quite devastating.
    Agreed.

It's like coming into a clearing after a long hard lonely walk through a dark forest. He's free now. It should all be great for him.

He probably didn't have a bad heart, he just needed to be loved. And to me, there is no worse of a scenario. Not having somebody..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFJ

God, I have so little motivation to go to the gym as it is.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Agreed.

It's like coming into a clearing after a long hard lonely walk through a dark forest. He's free now. It should all be great for him.

He probably didn't have a bad heart, he just needed to be loved. And to me, there is no worse of a scenario. Not having somebody..
    I doubt a lot of people have a bad heart, to be honest (actually, this has spurred many a religious debate which I would have rather avoided).

If someone doesn't have anyone to love them, then there is no human element added. That is why so many people get killed randomly, and the gunman turns on himself.

If you don't love yourself, and no one else loves you, then what is left?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I doubt a lot of people have a bad heart, to be honest (actually, this has spurred many a religious debate which I would have rather avoided).

If someone doesn't have anyone to love them, then there is no human element added. That is why so many people get killed randomly, and the gunman turns on himself.

I know what you mean.

It happened because it had to. People who see him as a cold blooded killer are mislead and are afraid to see through the vines.
    Amen.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I know what you mean.

It happened because it had to. People who see him as a cold blooded killer are mislead and are afraid to see through the vines.

Amen.
    I don't know why people don't take the people who need the love and care the most and give it to them. Society turns there back on so much, and it only comes back to hurt them.

I had family to love me and I know how heart wrenching it can be to feel unloved just by people around you.

[Add]: He can't be cold blooded if he did it out of feeling. He did it out of incredible sadness and loneliness.

MBTI
    nnnn

That's what you get for thinking you're a hamster.

(j/k)

MBTI
    INxJ

It really brings tears to my eyes. This guy must have been so alone and upset that is it disturbing to even think about it.

I don't care if he did kill.
    I'm confused. So, the pain of one man justifies him taking the lives and injuring other people? It could be anyone he killed. Your own family or friends that just wanted to work out.

MBTI
    INTP

Agreed.

He might not have had a bad heart to start with, but he seems to have developed one. If he had simply committed suicide, I would feel sorry for him...but he chose to destroy the lives of others, so I choose not to indulge that impulse. Its better to channel that empathic impulse toward social outcasts who have not crossed that line.