User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I suspect some may be mixing up cause and effect here. I suspect this is not a case of a totally mentally healthy individual being driven to violence by rejection and loneliness. IMO, the women who rejected him likely got a sense of something off about him and decided not to allow him to pursue them. Of course it's also possible to have compassion for someone so clearly unbalanced. I will admit that I have more compassion for the people who did nothing to him but got shot because they belonged to a demographic that he had come to hate.

And although I don't think this needs to turn into another gun thread it is alarming to me how easy it is for people to get them and use them for this kind of purpose.
    ^ +1
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

It's so hard not to feel sorry for this guy.

Maybe I feel too much sometimes.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

There's just no excuse for killing people. Who gives a fuck about how he felt. Wtf is this obsession people have with explaining that the real victim is the coward who killed 3 women out of what in the end is just sexual/social frustration.

If the guy was an all 'rational guy' who suddently went mad, you'd be shaking your head right now One. Yet i'm sure you're convinced your such a humanist.

It's hard for me to express how so very low that kind of cheap empathy trip is to me.

You should be fucking ashamed. Would you be saying that if one of the women was your sister? Your mother? Your girlfriend? Yourself?

ofc not.
    Viva el self righteousness.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    There's just no excuse for killing people. Who gives a fuck about how he felt. Wtf is this obsession people have with explaining that the real victim is the coward who killed 3 women out of what in the end is just sexual/social frustration.

If the guy was an all 'rational guy' who suddently went mad, you'd be shaking your head right now One. Yet i'm sure you're convinced your such a humanist.

It's hard for me to express how so very low that kind of cheap empathy trip is.
    You should be fucking ashamed dude.
    I don't know man, I guess you're right.
    I'm looking too far into it and sympathy isn't getting it anywhere.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

look, i'm sorry for taking it this way. I just have this hatred for what i see as self righteous cowards.
    Nothing and I mean nothing justifies such acts.
    We're not talking about a 'kill 2 save 4" situation here. It's a 'i'm sad, i want a girl, and the girls at the gym are so damn pretty, let's apply my repressed sexual energy in the form of a gun'

We all have feelings, yes, even the mean entps. But so do other people.

Ofc, the guy was sad, but it was his life, his choices. While in the case of his victims, they just paid the price for his own frustrations. And that's just, the one thing that can make me feel cold cold hatred.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    look, i'm sorry for taking it this way. I just have this hatred for what i see as self righteous cowards.
    Nothing and I mean nothing justifies such acts.
    We're not talking about a 'kill 2 save 4" situation here. It's a 'i'm sad, i want a girl, and the girls at the gym are so damn pretty, let's apply my repressed sexual energy in the form of a gun'

We all have feelings, yes, even the mean entps. But so do other people.

Ofc, the guy was sad, but it was his life, his choices. While in the case of his victims, they just paid the price for his own frustrations. And that's just, the one thing that can make me feel cold cold hatred.
    It's understandable, but I guess we have to understand that we all think and feel differently: you and I, and even this killer. We're all different. We can have opinions and motives towards things, but it doesn't mean one is right or wrong.
    But you are right. I was wrapped up in sympathy, but take the blanket off and it's the cold hard truth. And I can stand the cold.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Only 3 is really a disappointment..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

LOL, oh no you didn't..

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I suspect some may be mixing up cause and effect here. I suspect this is not a case of a totally mentally healthy individual being driven to violence by rejection and loneliness. IMO, the women who rejected him likely got a sense of something off about him and decided not to allow him to pursue them. Of course it's also possible to have compassion for someone so clearly unbalanced. I will admit that I have more compassion for the people who did nothing to him but got shot because they belonged to a demographic that he had come to hate.

And although I don't think this needs to turn into another gun thread it is alarming to me how easy it is for people to get them and use them for this kind of purpose.
    +2
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    God, I have so little motivation to go to the gym as it is.
    This was my first thought.