User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP

Default Healthcare is on the emergency room table

I spoke to a woman last night who works in Healthcare for the government. I think she works at the VA. I asked if she thought Healthcare would pass. I was expecting, maybe or I don't know. She said, "No. It's too complicated and too expensive."

They should axe anything in the package they don't want to explain to the public, and then explain everything else in great detail. Put up a web site with some interactive features to guide people though the plan as it evolves and allow people to view alternatives along the way.

The bank and auto bailouts along with the stimulus have made selling it much harder.

Explain it in sufficient detail OR be prepared to fail. Few will want to pay for something this big that they don't understand in this environment.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I spoke to a woman last night who works in Healthcare for the government. I think she works at the VA. I asked if she thought Healthcare would pass. I was expecting, maybe or I don't know. She said, "No. It's too complicated and too expensive."

They should axe anything in the package they don't want to explain to the public, and then explain everything else in great detail. Put up a web site with some interactive features to guide people though the plan as it evolves and allow people to view alternatives along the way.

The bank and auto bailouts along with the stimulus have made selling it much harder.

Explain it in sufficient detail OR be prepared to fail. Few will want to pay for something this big that they don't understand in this environment.
    The CBO has said it will only make healthcare more expensive and increase deficits. One hospital that the White House was using as an example came back and shot down the bill as something that WILL both increase costs and diminish the QUALITY of health care. Jeez, I love it when the stupid people in this world fail. I'd love it if they'd learn, but that's akin to asking to let Satan back into heaven.