User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

It's obvious isn't it?

The cops needed something to. They were sick of eating donuts and sitting hidden under bushes on sides of the high way.

It's HILARIOUS!

I can see it now..

15 innocent people peacefully eating burgers at a picnic table in a sunny country field. All of a sudden they hear the roars of a giant helicopter soar overhead. The Troops dive out of the helicopter with M-16s and storm into the party. The party-goers are stunned, they stare blankly into the faces of the nervous policemen who tell them to all put there hands up!

LOL, stupid Authorities.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I'm imaging people staring slack-jawed up at the chopper, with party hats and half chewed burger in their open mouths ...it's making me giggle.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    I'm imaging people staring slack-jawed up at the chopper, with party hats and half chewed burger in their open mouths ...it's making me giggle.
    that's what I imagined, too.

But regardless, what's wrong with having a rave party? And cops sending a helicopter? As if a few cop cars weren't redundant enough..and camouflage? What, were they gonna sneak up on them? Creepin' up from behind..

And everybody knows that it would have been more BAMF if they wore Ghilli suits.

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

your resident asshole

Cops must've been really bored that day. :/ That guy should have sued them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Cops are always bored! This picture should say it all

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You guys did read the article?

The helicopter, camouflage, jackets etc all came from a previous assignment they were returning from.

It was good use of resources to not send out another team, when that one could just fly by and check themselves.

Plus, the article is from the telegraph...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by erm View Post
    Seems alright to me.

They were checking out a tip whilst returning from another assignment.

The "local residents" seem to be the ones at fault. False tips, especially mass false tips about the same thing, are a waste of police time.

Anomaly. Move along.
    Yeah, except then they didn't realize their mistake and just leave; they actually insisted that the 17 confirmed guests somehow constituted an illegal "rave party" and then shut down the 17 adults eating burgers, wasting the dude's ~$1400. Fuck that.

Keep protectin' and servin', jackasses.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Yeah, except then they didn't realize their mistake and just leave; they actually insisted that the 17 confirmed guests somehow constituted an illegal "rave party" and then shut down the 17 adults eating burgers, wasting the dude's ~$1400. Fuck that.

Keep protectin' and servin', jackasses.
    Yes, because they clearly shut down the party.

The article isn't written in a way to suggest they did without actually stating it, or anything.

Each article on it says different things of course (like the mail...), none seem to actually say they shut it down.

This is the most ambiguous part of this article, I found:-

"Had it gone ahead it is likely that far more of our resources would have been used to police the event and there would have been considerable disruption to neighbouring properties."

The money part is the most likely lie in the article. The whole thing is suspicious, and which side is 'right' is hard to decipher. "Getting under the gazebo" is a likely excuse for hiding a rave. Whether the guy had a history or not would probably be the deciding factor. (it sounds like he has a history of this kind of thing, juding from what the police said)

Because of the source, and the lack of a reaction from any organisations with more honest records, I'm guessing the police were on solid grounds with their actions.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

I was telling my dad the other day Britain would be a pretty cool place if they didn't have the police and the media fucking things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    I was telling my dad the other day Britain would be a pretty cool place if they didn't have the police and the media fucking things up.
    Is this true?