User Tag List

First 78910 Last

Twould be detrimental! You INTPs and yer damn time machines... *grumble*
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Am I being too generous in assuming you're facetiously making a point? Or is it just pretense to use these kinds of labels with defensible justification?
    i'm not a bigot, but i play one on t.v.
    we fukin won boys

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    You know, but I was thinking about this today. When it comes to the cataloguing of an event that takes place within our collective human history, isn't it more reputable the more humans take part in recording it?
    Wikipedia is not considered a reputable source by any serious academic.

No, they still have the right to do either or both.
    Of course people have the right to be crazy as they wanna be. I already said that.

And that was rude.
    No, it was funny, and extremely appropriate for the Weekly World News quality of the topic at hand. What's next? <<<MAN GIVES BIRTH TO DINOSAUR>>>???

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    is your birth certificate public?

i've never heard of it before -- i should have you deported to whatever fuck country you came from!

please... that's not what this is about. oh my

god... you're worse than al gore.
    that guy just couldn't accept he lost.
    give it up. <my opinion of your opinion)

you first.

i want to see a copy of it posted within 24 hours or i'm calling the INS.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    Sources?
    very few major news outlets ventured to touch the birth certificate issue. Factcheck.org pretty much affirmed that the documents Obama had provided were real. By all reports, however, he did go into Hawaii and have his records sealed. It was also reported at the time that Kenya was retaining any of his records. This I cannot confirm with a written news story for the above mentioned reason. I mean, it sure as heck wouldn't be that hard for a presidential candidate with connections in the government to come up with a document that looks real in order to get their favored candidate into office, but that would require a conspiratorial approach. Not going there.

To summarize, any documents he provided are reported to be real and enough to prove his citizenship, but for one reason or another he fought to have many of his records sealed away, likely for safety/privacy reasons.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    very few major news outlets ventured to touch the birth certificate issue. Factcheck.org pretty much affirmed that the documents Obama had provided were real. By all reports, however, he did go into Hawaii and have his records sealed. It was also reported at the time that Kenya was retaining any of his records. This I cannot confirm with a written news story for the above mentioned reason.

To summarize, any documents he provided are reported to be real and enough to prove his citizenship, but for one reason or another he fought to have many of his records sealed away, likely for safety/privacy reasons.
    But interestingly, our friend the conspiracy theorist thinks that Obama is working for the EU not any African nation.

Because, of course, the EU is such an enemy of the United States, anyway.

your resident asshole

@Risen - Does it really matter? He went to school in Indonesia, why don't you guys complain about that?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    @Risen - Does it really matter? He went to school in Indonesia, why don't you guys complain about that?
    I already said it doesn't matter, I'm just stating the facts. Read what it says under my name and take it to heart.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I already said it doesn't matter, I'm just stating the facts. Read what it says under my name and take it to heart.
    Meh, go ahead. But you can't really prove anything about Obama's records unless you break into wherever they keep him.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Right-wing news sites and blogs are still pushing this birth certificate thing hard.

WND.com, one of the most popular of these sites has been running hundreds of stories on this since the election. Right now, their top 10 stories are all about Obama birth conspiracies.

WorldNetDaily

Fox news hasn't really been pushing this, and when an anti-Obama theory is too crazy for Fox, that says something.