User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    It's pretty sad when someone considers Wikipedia a more reputable source than the BBC.
    You know, but I was thinking about this today. When it comes to the cataloguing of an event that takes place within our collective human history, isn't it more reputable the more humans take part in recording it?
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    People had a right a doubt the validity of this last year. Today, they have a right to choose not to seek treatment for their delusions and paranoia.
    No, they still have the right to do either or both.

And that was rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    yes i was joking about listening to kenny chesney
    Lol.

I think the only thing this thread proves is that people will believe anything they want to, for whatever reason they so choose.

Also, is this thread a joke? Why is it in the Politics, History, and Current Events forum?

WE ALL CAN! we just have to CARE.
    Lolz, you sound like a liberal.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Lolz, you sound like a liberal.
    LOL

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Also, is this thread a joke? Why is it in the Politics, History, and Current Events forum?
    My guess is because it's about a politician. We don't have a Conspiracy Theories subforum. Yet.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

yes i am aware he and his campaign and spokespeople have said hawaii was his place of birth, but as far as i know his actual birth certificate has never been made public.
    is your birth certificate public?

i've never heard of it before -- i should have you deported to whatever fuck country you came from!

i mean for someone to have such a high office and supposedly be in charge of the well-being of an entire country, one would want to be sure he is EXACTLY who he says he is.
    please... that's not what this is about.
    it may not matter to the ones who are content with his being president, but i am sure bush's citizenship was in question, the liberals would have been frothing at the mouths over this when he was president.
    oh my

god... you're worse than al gore.
    that guy just couldn't accept he lost.
    give it up. <my opinion of your opinion)

if his ACTUAL birth certificate has been made public and i just dont know about it, then i'll go back to shining my gun and listening to kenny chesney. otherwise, let me see the goods!
    you first.

i want to see a copy of it posted within 24 hours or i'm calling the INS.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 07-08-2009 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Let's not go there. Thanks.
    we fukin won boys

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    that guy just couldn't accept he lost.
    give it up. <my opinion of your opinion>
    Am I being too generous in assuming you're facetiously making a point? Or is it just pretense to use these kinds of labels with defensible justification?
    Last edited by Bellflower; 07-08-2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Yes, he was facetiously making a point. I think we got it.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    IsTP

This debate is still going on? Next thing you'll espouse the whole Obama muslim terrorist slant. Seriously, is this the biggest farce of Obama's presidency? I'd say you'd have better luck and get less 'you are a moron' looks if you attacked his policies rather than some trivial detail. In all honesty I find it very amusing that Obama isn't making his birth certificate public, as though not to justify what a small percentile of squabbling republicans claim.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Am I being too generous in assuming you're facetiously making a point? Or is it just pretense to use these kinds of labels with defensible justification?
    You are so much nicer than I am.

garbage

So.. what now? Are you not going to be satisfied until the doctor who delivered Obama flies to your house and shows you his physical birth certificate in person?

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    So.. what now? Are you not going to be satisfied until the doctor who delivered Obama flies to your house and shows you his physical birth certificate in person?
    Don't inspire him.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Time machine.
    Back to 1961.
    First-hand observation.

(gotta be sure)

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Don't inspire him.
    A time machine would be handy.
    (At least until people start trying to change the past.)

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    ... I'd say you'd have better luck and get less 'you are a moron' looks if you attacked his policies rather than some trivial detail.
    My opinion too.

Let's have some arguments with meat, rather than armchair conspiracy theories. If people have problems with his policies, attack the policies.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft