MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    Where did I mention Wikipedia?

I said Encyclopaedia Britannica. Or do you not trust that?
    You missed my point. I never said I didn't trust anything that has been legally proven. I don't sit around imagining that the current president of the United States fabricated an entire life story, complete with pictures of relatives and legal documentation. I'm not the one with trust issues here.

Dali

^ I like how you (1) danced around my question, (2) veered off on a tangent and (3) turned that back on me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Keep on waiting, then. The rest of the rational world doesn't give a crap.
    INFJ
    4w5

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

This will be the justification our military, congress and court uses to impeach him once all his lies catch up to him. Kinda like honduras.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Even if he weren't born here legally... does that change his leadership ability?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Barack was reportedly born in Kenya as was said by family members of his. Barack claimed to have been born in Hawaii. Barack refused to release his birth certificates, as did the hospital in Hawaii. Upon his grandmother's death Barack went down to Hawaii and had the records sealed. This is all fact, think of it what you will. Even if he has a citizenship issue he wants to cover up, nobody would pursue it at this point, nor should they really... despite the fact that would be unconstitutional. It'd be too messy to attempt to oust the guy on such criteria these days.

Dali

^ Where did you get your evidence? Which family members of his have spoken up on this?

I read Kenyan newspapers everyday and, I assure you, the papers would have made A BIG issue out of that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Barack was reportedly born in Kenya as was said by family members of his. Barack claimed to have been born in Hawaii. Barack refused to release his birth certificates, as did the hospital in Hawaii. Upon his grandmother's death Barack went down to Hawaii and had the records sealed. This is all fact, think of it what you will. Even if he has a citizenship issue he wants to cover up, nobody would pursue it at this point, nor should they really... despite the fact that would be unconstitutional. It'd be too messy to attempt to oust the guy on such criteria these days.
    Sources?
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I was born at the 97th General Army Hospital, in Frankfurt a.M. Germany.

Even though the hospital is in Germany, it is a U.S. military installation, and its soil is considered American.

Although I'm sure I'm disqualified from ever being President for other reasons, being born abroad is not one of them from what I have been told over the years.

Has anyone else heard similar or have I been improperly informed?

No matter where President Obama was born, he is President of the U.S. now; good luck getting him out of office on this measly technicality at this point in time, even if it is true. Not going to happen! It would have surfaced as prime campaign dirt if it were valid, be sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    is anyone else aware that our president may not even be a natural born citizen?

am i the only one who cares?
    And if the candidate you wanted to win was elected, would you rabble-rouse "investigate" this matter with the same diligence?

Serious question.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke