User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Wow, doomsday predictions about decisions from a liberal president...

from the Heritage Foundation??

Uncanny!
    and...

Heritage is not alone in its assessment. The National Black Chamber of Commerce[2] and the Brookings Institution[3] also project huge job losses.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Even if my costs do double I'm already planning to cut out my more luxurious bath water and sellin my main computer rig.

That effectively cuts my power in half. WIN.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    That effectively cuts my power in half. WIN.
    While everything else you buy goes up in price and you become in danger of becoming the next pig to slaughter in the growing unemployment lines. LOSE.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    While everything else you buy goes up in price and you become in danger of becoming the next pig to slaughter in the growing unemployment lines. LOSE.
    You are controlled by your ego. There is no point in posting 'public services' like this except as ego food.

Go NT!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know what really sucks? I'm actually looking for my first job in this environment. With no experience, no references, and no social connections.

LOL, I'm so screwed. I'm competing with people who have far better qualifications for low-paying jobs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    You know what really sucks? I'm actually looking for my first job in this environment. With no experience, no references, and no social connections.

LOL, I'm so screwed. I'm competing with people who have far better qualifications for low-paying jobs.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat, looking for a job with limited experience. Our unemployment is somewhere around 12%, and it's difficult, needless to say.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

You're a [faithful friend]. I'll tell you specifically why before I hand you your ass -

I typically eat fast food - it's expensive. I spend $12 per day on food. That's over $200 per month. My normal store bought food comes from the dollar store. I spend $18 on that and it lasts me over a month. Gasp, cheap as hell. And they've been like that for.... decades. Wow. That is the basic necessity.

What about my other luxuries? I don't have other luxuries outside of a computer. I walk to work, I always have. ZOMG. And until I am required to drive the car to work, I win.

The keyword about your argument is 'if'. It is an armchair theory. You lost because you bit off more than you can chew. Now come up with a valid argument or you can [have a sleepover].

[Edit] Ivy go [enjoy a good book - in the library].
    Last edited by Ivy; 06-27-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: no.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

BTW, I'm not bothering to read any of the inflammatory posts, so don't waste your energy... I know I'm not.

In any case, there's a chance this wont pass the Senate. For the thinking people, lets hope not.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm pretty much in the same boat, looking for a job with limited experience. Our unemployment is somewhere around 12%, and it's difficult, needless to say.
    Yeah. Well, the bright side is that at least my parents have a job... for now. Hopefully I can find one while that's still true.

I guess we've got to stay optimistic, even though it's irrational. After all, the motivation to keep trying isn't going to come from dwelling on reality.

In any case, there's a chance this wont pass the Senate. For the thinking people, lets hope not.
    My mother and I have been calling them up trying to talk them out of passing it, but the lines are busy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

BTW, I'm not bothering to read any of the inflammatory posts, so don't waste your energy... I know I'm not.

A pity, I was hoping for a fight. I can see you are just talk then. You're dismissed and on my blocklist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]