User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 13

  1. #1
    homo-loving sonovagun anii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    fuck
    Posts
    900

    Default Final Destination: Flight 447

    Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in car crash

    Three would be passengers remain . . .
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

    Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

  2. #2
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    lawl this thread failed

  3. #3
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    lawl this thread failed
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ Another comedian. I swear, this place gets funnier by the second. Thanks, who needs a workout in the gym when there's awesome people and lots of laughs to train the abs Keep it coming!

    Seriously. This isn't funny.

  4. #4
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ Another comedian. I swear, this place gets funnier by the second. Thanks, who needs a workout in the gym when there's awesome people and lots of laughs to train the abs Keep it coming!
    i love how you overuse smileys when they're not even necessary

  5. #5
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Much in the same way you change an abbreviation based on phonetic sound? Lol -> lawl?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #6
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Much in the same way you change an abbreviation based on phonetic sound? Lol -> lawl?
    maybe you should start reading 4chan a bit more, that way you would learn that I did not come up with "lawl" and it's been floating around the internet for about a good decade. and yes it's a bastardization of the abbreviation "lol"

  7. #7
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    maybe you should start reading 4chan a bit more, that way you would learn that I did not come up with "lawl" and it's been floating around the internet for about a good decade. and yes it's a bastardization of the abbreviation "lol"
    You've completely missed my point.

    Not that I browse 4chan, but I've been on the internet long enough to know you didn't create it.

    The point was that using smileys in ways some people deem unfit, is much the same as using bastardization of language, which may seem unfit for people for the same reasons.

    In other words, what are you trying to achieve by belittling someone over something so tiny, when you know you can't even back up your arguement, being just as subjective as the person you attempt to belittle.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  8. #8
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    You've completely missed my point.

    Not that I browse 4chan, but I've been on the internet long enough to know you didn't create it.

    The point was that using smileys in ways some people deem unfit, is much the same as using bastardization of language, which may seem unfit for people for the same reasons.

    In other words, what are you trying to achieve by belittling someone over something so tiny, when you know you can't even back up your arguement, being just as subjective as the person you attempt to belittle.
    I backed up my argument, I was just unaware at the fact that you knew that lawl was not created by me and is a bastardization of the abbreviation "lol"

  9. #9
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default



    Seriously, you guys, wrong thread.

  10. #10
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    oke

Similar Threads

  1. Final destination movie series
    By Rasofy in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 03:33 AM
  2. Sunset today, Geoff finally gets to see some sunshine.
    By Geoff in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:08 AM
  3. Geoff's Pictures : Hummingbird in flight
    By Geoff in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:03 AM
  4. hi ive finally arrived
    By Blossom76 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:33 PM
  5. Finally gonna do it.
    By PuddleRiver in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO