User Tag List

First 12

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Here is an article I found that the killer, James von Brunn, seems to have wrote. It looks like he had a website too, but it's offline now.

HITLERíS WORST MISTAKE:
    HE DIDNíT GAS THE JEWS.
    JAMES VON BRUNN
    WWW.HOLYWESTERNEMPIRE.ORG

Remember, the Federal Reserve Act (1913) gave JEWS control of Americaís MONEY. Followed by control of Americaís main sources of information .

Early on, during the war-torn 20th Century, the only broadcast networks : ABC, CBS, and NBC ó were JEW owned. Today, JEWS control ALL important sources of information (The major networks, Newspapers, Magazines, Book-publishing, Tin-Pan Alley, Music & Recording Industry, Hollywood, Encyclopedia Britannica, Public schools and Universities, the Catholic Church, etc.).

Bit by bit Liberalism ascended. Bit by bit the Constitution was re-interpreted. Bit by bit government institutions and Congressmen fell into JEW hands ó then U.S. diplomacy, businesses, resources and manpower came under JEW control.

Whitemen sat on their collective asses and did NOTHING - NOTHING BUT TALK. Never before in World history has a Nation so completely been conquered with absolutely NO physical resistance.

Whites LOVE their Enemies.

Today, on the World stage, Whitemen are LAUGHED AT, their women bred by stronger men.

And America ?

America is a Third-World racial garbage-dump ó stupid, ignorant, dead-broke, and terminal.

Prepare to die, Whitey.
    site

MBTI
    ESFJ

I love how these people who want to "save" the white race and the United States actually hate our country and our way of life.

P.S. Jews control the Catholic Church? REALLY?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I guess humanity will never get around problems like these..Can't make everyone happy, there will always be racism and prejudice. One killing racist is better than a cult of murdering racists, I guess..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISTx

Rashly retarded.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    It's interesting to see how Stormfront.org (a White Nationalist forum) is reacting to this.

D.C. Holocaust Museum shooting - Stormfront
    I cant help but expect such people to write like ten year olds, but they dont. How can apparently intelligent people come to such conclusions?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I cant help but expect such people to write like ten year olds, but they dont. How can apparently intelligent people come to such conclusions?
    Many American intellectuals in the 1930s LOVED Mussolini and Stalin and Hitler. It seems crazy to us now, but it's the truth. People who are racist intellectuals aren't the same as the casual loudmouth or even Klansman. They usually are very informed about history and they cherry-pick events to provide context for their twisted beliefs.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

This man is a disgrace.

I saw an interview on Anderson Cooper's show this AM when I was doing cardio at the gym. VanBrunn (the shooter, sp?) roommate was interviewed and of course he gave the typical "I am totally shocked and floored that he did this" line that all folks who know serial killers do, but Anderson Cooper called him out and said "Most people interviewed about someone like this say they cannot believe that he did this, you have not, and I assume that means that the act he committed is consistent with his views as you know them" and the roomate immediately replied "Yes."

This dude has been openly admitting to being a hateful, ignorant human being, imprisoned for such views, and it really sucks that his gross little life went unmonitored to the degree it did so he could go to a museum whose purpose is tolerance and kill innocent people in cold blood.

This is a dark and sick day on the face of humanity. I feel so terribly bad for the family of the security guard who immediately opened fire on the shooter and lost his life in the process. That man is a hero, and his family is now without a husband and a father. Very,very sad...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    This dude has been openly admitting to being a hateful, ignorant human being, imprisoned for such views, and it really sucks that his gross little life went unmonitored to the degree it did so he could go to a museum whose purpose is tolerance and kill innocent people in cold blood.
    (
    He was NOT imprisoned for his hateful and ignorant views (or the free expression thereof)-nor should he have been! And exactly what do you mean by "unmonitored"? I am far more frightened by the implications of substantial number of people expressing beliefs such as this than I am of the potential for violence caused by small numbers of racist assholes like von Brunn.