User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

MBTI
    INFJ

Ummm... castigate me all you want- what's a jatt? And aren't you worried about offending us niggers with the word nigger in your signature? *Gack...hack... coughs up a little flame-bait*
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Crabapple View Post
    Ummm... castigate me all you want- what's a jatt? And aren't you worried about offending us niggers with the word nigger in your signature? *Gack...hack... coughs up a little flame-bait*
    You don't know what a Jatt is? how ignorant are you dude? The Jatts are:
    Leaders of Punjab Attractive to women have large pennis. Jatts are often hated by those who are unfortunate not to be JaTT. JaTT is not a caste, but more of a race. More specifically these JaTT roots trace back to Aryan and Syncthian races. Jatts in comparison are modern day Blacks. They are often idolized, as a result mass number of haters and wannabez are born. JaTTz often lay the smack it down to any motherfucka that comes there way without a thought. Panchod ik gaal kadi, Jatt ney bara gallahn kadh nee ah...You can bring a whole fuckin' fauj (army), a Jatt will still fight by himself. There are mass haters of JaTTz. Why the hatred? Its quite simple, who wouldn't want to be a JaTT. If you haven't noticed, mostly every punjabi song contains the phrase "JaTT" this or "JaTT" that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Ummm... castigate me all you want- what's a jatt?
    JATT=Jet Assisted Triplet Transfer, a method of making aluminum that involves shooting a jet of plasma containing aluminum salts through an electrical current. (Invented by me in my head just to see if I could fit a workable acronym to jatt.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    JATT=Jet Assisted Triplet Transfer, a method of making aluminum that involves shooting a jet of plasma containing aluminum salts through an electrical current. (Invented by me in my head just to see if I could fit a workable acronym to jatt.)
    jatt: a linux app to communicate with a cell phone and save the contacts, sms, ringtones, etc

MBTI
    INFJ

Lastrailway and Zergling-

Thanks!

Sona-

Nice castigation, you ignorant fathead, but I'm not a dude. I'm a chick. If you like that kind of language. I've never heard a Punjabi song, so Shut the Freak up. And when I hear Desi music sung in English, I can't make out a single word.

Now Sona needs a

I just never heard of a Jatt before. Here, in NY, I've heard people of East Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi backgrounds called Desi. I knew that word was lumping them all together- I know nothing of their ethnic groups or clans.

How are you like us African Americans?
    -- Unknown

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Haha you had me there I loved one word game where everyone had to make others believe their explanations of the word, and guess which was real. Reminded of that. A good one Zergling!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Lastrailway and Zergling-

Thanks!

Sona-

Nice castigation, you ignorant fathead, but I'm not a dude. I'm a chick. If you like that kind of language. I've never heard a Punjabi song, so Shut the Freak up. And when I hear Desi music sung in English, I can't make out a single word.

Now Sona needs a

I just never heard of a Jatt before. Here, in NY, I've heard people of East Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi backgrounds called Desi. I knew that word was lumping them all together- I know nothing of their ethnic groups or clans.

How are you like us African Americans?
    YouTube - G Jatts

YouTube - CRAZI JATTZ CREW - Dis 1 on jujhar

YouTube - CRAZI JATTZ CREW - BREAK DANCE my boy battle some dude @ LHS

MBTI
    INFJ

I see, another youth culture that imitates the African American criminal underclass in terms of clothing, behavior, and language (And I haveta say, destroying someone's clothes probably wouldn't fly here.)

And we aren't all like this. Many African Americans deplore it as self-destructive. This embrace of a criminal lifestyle as shown in the rap/hip-hop videos has only happened in the last 30 years after the Black Power movement essentially failed. I'm in the age/socio-economic group/geographical area that it came from, and I don't like it.

In another post, you said you didn't like people who lived on council estates, right? You do realize that the majority of people who really live this hip-hop/rap sort of lifestyle live in ghettos and Housing Projects (Americanese for council estates). Real rappers aren't wealthy like you. They are quite poor- like me. Even the stars of the music videos often end their careers poor because of lack of education- they don't know how to keep their finances straight and avoid being taken advantage of by music companies.

Can you give me any links to what Jatts were like before they began this pretense? I like original cultures before they're diluted by the exportation of cultural brainwashing by the American media companies.

NYCHA GIS

Here is a copy of a map to NYC Housing Projects. Rap began at these projects: Soundview, Castle Hill, and Bronxdale. I was raised in Castle Hill- and I hated every minute of being there. And there's nothing like having a bunch of juvenile delinquents set up in the basketball court, and then blast that rap crud as loud as they can all night long. No instruments- just a bunch of scratchy records they stole then grunted and chanted over, like a bunch of apes at some blood-ritual. I hate rap and hip hop.
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INFP

I hate rap and hip hop.
    I hear you, especially the stuff that denigrates women and advoctes violence, drugs, hunger for money and too much bling (blood diamond) lol

Oh and you are bang on the money about the Jatts (uk) wanting to be something they are not, but then the youth of the uk are all flying down that road.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"