User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I hear you, especially the stuff that denigrates women and advoctes violence, drugs, hunger for money and too much bling (blood diamond) lol
    And sex sex sex! Not only are women denigrated by being called bitches and hos, they wriggle around half-naked in the majority of the videos. This actually makes the ignorant think that black women are easy and you can have as many as you want.

Oh and you are bang on the money about the Jatts (uk) wanting to be something they are not, but then the youth of the uk are all flying down that road.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Many peoples have a rich and ancient culture- the Jatts probably do too- it must grieve them to see their kids following this nonsense.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Crabapple View Post
    And sex sex sex! Not only are women denigrated by being called bitches and hos, they wriggle around half-naked in the majority of the videos. This actually makes the ignorant think that black women are easy and you can have as many as you want.
    I know what you mean, although I didn't realise that it was giving out that impression over there (colour wise), in the UK it's the reverse stereotype in that all white women are seen as easy.

I'm sorry to hear that. Many peoples have a rich and ancient culture- the Jatts probably do too- it must grieve them to see their kids following this nonsense.
    No doubt it does, I know my father bemoans the fact that my brothers are wannabe idiots too and we are not even Jatts.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

I hear you, especially the stuff that denigrates women and advoctes violence, drugs, hunger for money and too much bling (blood diamond) lol

Oh and you are bang on the money about the Jatts (uk) wanting to be something they are not, but then the youth of the uk are all flying down that road.
    90% of Jatt families are wealthy, and I mean in assets, property and land they own. 95% Sikhs are Jatts, and according to UK Statics:

Sikhs most likely to own their own homes

National Statistics Online

Then majority of Pakistani Punjabi's in England are Jatts:
    In 2001, Indians were the most likely of any of the different ethnic groups to own their own homes (76 per cent) in Great Britain. White British and Pakistani households were next most likely to do so (70 per cent and 67 per cent respectively).

jatts are rich as hell so can afford to piss around.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    90% of Jatt families are wealthy, and I mean in assets, property and land they own. 95% Sikhs are Jatts, and according to UK Statics:

Sikhs most likely to own their own homes

Then majority of Pakistani Punjabi's in England are Jatts:
    In 2001, Indians were the most likely of any of the different ethnic groups to own their own homes (76 per cent) in Great Britain. White British and Pakistani households were next most likely to do so (70 per cent and 67 per cent respectively).

jatts are rich as hell so can afford to piss around.
    I don't know any Sikhs, but I have met some. They seem to be a hard-working, family oriented, very religious people who tend to have beautiful eyes- big eyes with long dark lashes and all that. (What can I say: I love beautiful eyes. And hands. )

Congratulations- you should be proud of the hard working industriousness of your people. Otherwise, what's your point?

So what if your people and even your dad is rich. You aren't rich- your parents are. It's their money. They don't have to give you a dime. How much of that did you earn? How much of that is in your savings account? How much have you wasted, and how much will you continue to waste? I'm that not impressed with wealth, Sona- And it ain't like I'm asking you for a handout.

Here comes the . You seem to like statistics (I'm not into them. Maybe my F?)- look up how many African Americans own their homes. Look at how many live at, around, or below the US poverty line. Be careful to not include Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, etc. They are different ethnic groups.

One statistic I can give you is that African Americans make up 12% of the US population. When I was in high school, African Americans made up 12%; I was watching News 12 (a Bronx News station) about two weeks ago, and they announced that we (still) were at 12%. I was baffled- How can it be that we have the same population as we did about 25 years ago? I asked my younger sister, who is a social worker. She told me that African American's average number of children is 2.3- and due to the AIDS crisis, the Crack Epidemic, the fact that about 25% of African American men are in prison, Black on Black crime, etc., etc., we haven't increased in population. In other words, too many of us have died.

So what does does this mean for you?

Jatts are rich as hell so can afford to piss around.
    No, you really can't. It's not a healthy lifestyle to emulate. Keep drinking like you claim you do, and you'll need a new liver before you're 45. I don't know how they are distributed in the UK, but I doubt you can buy one. And if you do get one, living with a transplant is hell.

In that silly video, the guys drive over another guy's pants. What if they were high and had driven over him by accident? In another thread, you describe one of your cousins as a drug addict or crackhead or something- I've seen plenty of that.

Now I'm waiting to see if you get all mad, and rant and rave about how you're better than me, and you've got more and your people are the best, etc., etc. All I have to say to that is Whatever. You are entitled to your feelings- and even your self-destructiveness. If I seem to be coming across all harsh and judgmental, it's probably because people often seem to take me that way- perhaps because I am judgmental!???

It's not like I hate your guts, Sona- I don't. I'm just fed up with people being self-destructive.

Here's another .
    Last edited by Crabapple; 09-16-2007 at 10:57 AM. Reason: needed to add emphasis and violin
    -- Unknown

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

I don't know any Sikhs, but I have met some. They seem to be a hard-working, family oriented, very religious people who tend to have beautiful eyes- big eyes with long dark lashes and all that. (What can I say: I love beautiful eyes. And hands. )
    Yes becouse we wear mascara its a ceremonial dye not the actual mascara women wear, becouse that would be pretty homo.

Congratulations- you should be proud of the hard working industriousness of your people. Otherwise, what's your point?
    My point is jatts are wealthy.

So what if your people and even your dad is rich. You aren't rich- your parents are. It's their money. They don't have to give you a dime. How much of that did you earn? How much of that is in your savings account? How much have you wasted, and how much will you continue to waste? I'm that not impressed with wealth, Sona- And it ain't like I'm asking you for a handout.
    More then half of my dads money is in my savings account. Don't ask how much I've wasted, I've wasted loads. In the space of 2 months I spent alot of money, I even feel kinda bad putting a figure on it.

Here comes the . You seem to like statistics (I'm not into them. Maybe my F?)- look up how many African Americans own their homes. Look at how many live at, around, or below the US poverty line. Be careful to not include Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, etc. They are different ethnic groups.
    Lol, listen. its easy to own a house in America they are cheap as hell. A decent house in the UK will set you back a quarter of million pounds. Here a really decent house could cost you an upwards of 1 million pounds. Thats like 2 million US dollars. Most British blacks in the UK do not own their own homes:

Black African households were more likely than any other ethnic group to live in socially rented accommodation in 2001 (50 per cent).
    In contrast, the average Black African household was smaller in size than their Pakistani counterparts, with an average of 2.7 people, but was more likely to be overcrowded (42 per cent).

Lets look at employment:

Pakistanis most likely to be self-employed
    The groups with the lowest proportions of managers or professionals were the Black Caribbeans, Black Africans and Bangladeshis (between 19 per cent and 22 per cent).

Now lets look at best GCSE results:

In 2002 Chinese pupils were the most likely to achieve five or more GCSE grades A*-C in England, with 77 per cent of Chinese girls and 71 per cent of Chinese boys respectively. Indian pupils had the next highest achievement levels: 70 per cent of Indian girls and 58 per cent of Indian boys achieved these levels.

One statistic I can give you is that African Americans make up 12% of the US population. When I was in high school, African Americans made up 12%; I was watching News 12 (a Bronx News station) about two weeks ago, and they announced that we (still) were at 12%. I was baffled- How can it be that we have the same population as we did about 25 years ago? I asked my younger sister, who is a social worker. She told me that African American's average number of children is 2.3- and due to the AIDS crisis, the Crack Epidemic, the fact that about 25% of African American men are in prison, Black on Black crime, etc., etc., we haven't increased in population. In other words, too many of us have died.
    Yeah well blacks are notorious for killing each other, they have no sense of identity - they need Islam to civilize them if you ask me. They take their former masters religion (Christianity) its ridiculous. Pepole like El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz should be role models for young black men.

So what does does this mean for you?
    Nothing, we are not stupid, we might have a few minutes of reckless enjoyment like black men, but we still come from respectable homes, out religion is a main factor here, and family stability. This is something black people don't have.

No, you really can't. It's not a healthy lifestyle to emulate. Keep drinking like you claim you do, and you'll need a new liver before you're 45. I don't know how they are distributed in the UK, but I doubt you can buy one. And if you do get one, living with a transplant is hell.
    Yes, thats true I am going to quit as soon as I get married. I understand its no good for me.

In that silly video, the guys drive over another guy's pants. What if they were high and had driven over him by accident?
    I would have found that funny as hell, some would call it 'poetic justice'.

In another thread, you describe one of your cousins as a drug addict or crackhead or something- I've seen plenty of that.
    My friend, his a coke-addict - but his rich as long as you have the money to feed your habit, and you earned that money I have no objection to it, just like I don't objection with men having concubines, if you can afford it and know the risks then its on you as a person to be careful.

Now I'm waiting to see if you get all mad, and rant and rave about how you're better than me, and you've got more and your people are the best, etc., etc. All I have to say to that is Whatever. You are entitled to your feelings- and even your self-destructiveness. If I seem to be coming across all harsh and judgmental, it's probably because people often seem to take me that way- perhaps because I am judgmental!???
    We are all judgmental and we are all slightly racist. Its a fact of live, but what I understand from a young age is, if you have the cheddar everyone wants to be your best mate.

It's not like I hate your guts, Sona- I don't. I'm just fed up with people being self-destructive.

Here's another .
    Well I am self destructive I admit to that. Its just that, I've decided to change once I get married and be more responsible. I'm set for life what ever way, I know am going to have enough money to feed my kids, kids with. Life is inconsequential, you die and that's it, you live some money for your family and charity.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes becouse we wear mascara its a ceremonial dye not the actual mascara women wear, becouse that would be pretty homo.
    Well, I learn something new every day. What is the ceremonial mascara for, if you feel comfortable telling me?

Well I am self destructive I admit to that. Its just that, I've decided to change once I get married and be more responsible. I'm set for life what ever way, I know am going to have enough money to feed my kids, kids with. Life is inconsequential, you die and that's it, you live some money for your family and charity.
    I'm glad to hear it that you are optimistic, and I wish you luck with quitting your bad habits. What do you plan to work at?

And do you really think life is inconsequential?
    -- Unknown

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, I learn something new every day. What is the ceremonial mascara for, if you feel comfortable telling me?
    Its supposed to be romantic, a newly wed man has wife put the mascara on his eyes, its more a sexual thing. As you have to put all your trust into you wife, so she don't stab your eye. Its really romantic.

I'm glad to hear it that you are optimistic, and I wish you luck with quitting your bad habits. What do you plan to work at?
    My friends, asking me to do something with him, business studies so we both can try to get into the London Stock Exchange.

And do you really think life is inconsequential?
    Of course it is, you die! and thats it the end you have no feels no emotions no thoughts or anything, you're just dead nothing effects you. Its depressing everything has to end like that. But then again families should not give hope to kids about heaven and stuff when theres no proof it exists becouse then its more harder to accept you die and thats it, its like a year before your birth - i.e. nothingness you have no comprehension of anything. Just thinking about it, makes my head spin, you can go really deep just thinking about this stuff.

MBTI
    INFJ

Its supposed to be romantic, a newly wed man has wife put the mascara on his eyes, its more a sexual thing. As you have to put all your trust into you wife, so she don't stab your eye. Its really romantic.
    Awww! that does sound so romantic.

Of course it is, you die! and thats it the end you have no feels no emotions no thoughts or anything, you're just dead nothing effects you. Its depressing everything has to end like that. But then again families should not give hope to kids about heaven and stuff when theres no proof it exists becouse then its more harder to accept you die and thats it, its like a year before your birth - i.e. nothingness you have no comprehension of anything. Just thinking about it, makes my head spin, you can go really deep just thinking about this stuff.
    LOL! I guess I'm lucky to be a Wiccan. I'm gonna live forever: We believe that one goes through incarnation and reincarnation. And there's not nothing in between, in our philosophy. One goes a place of rest and reviews one's life, decides on a future course, and is born in the time and to the people that will help one evolve spiritually. The whole point of living is to learn and grow.

I can see that you believe in nothing of the sort- but have you thought about the endless permutations your molecules have gone through before you were incarnated? I mean, every element in your body was created in the heart of a star- you're starsuff. And when you die, perhaps you won't, according to your beliefs, continue consciousness- but those elements will continue to be inculcated into everything else that exists.

Is that comforting?

As for El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz: I have admired him long-and-long. He was a brilliant and insightful man, and a true leader. I remember watching his debates and speeches when I was quite little; after his death, but when he was still being discussed. Personally, I agree with everything he said except for his virulence against The White Man. Things were very bad in those days- even for me- but I prefer him after he changed his philosophy a little. I totally support his position after he went on the Hajj, embraced Muslims of all colors, and left the Black Moslem Movement- which they confessed is why he was assassinated. I had an argument with my niece and nephew about a year ago, because they were going on about Tupac Shakur like he was a hero- I told them he was no role-model, and Malcolm X was. But they didn't listen. *sigh*
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INTP

Is that comforting?
    No, it reminds me of that Walt Whitman poem ("leaves of grass" or something) that can be summarized like this; Don't worry about what happens when you die, you become shit under the ground that nourishes grass!

MBTI
    INTP

Of course it is, you die! and thats it the end you have no feels no emotions no thoughts or anything, you're just dead nothing effects you. Its depressing everything has to end like that. But then again families should not give hope to kids about heaven and stuff when theres no proof it exists becouse then its more harder to accept you die and thats it
    Assuming that there is no awareness after death, that would indicate that there is no purpose to existence, therefore no value to "truth", and therefore no point in accurately believing in something so depressing. Myself, I'm an agnostic who wishes he had the faith to be a Deist and is glad he lacks the faith to be an Atheist. Most people seem to have the ability to ignore doubts and build up (possibly delusional) faith through habituation. They also tend to be happier while alive than those who can't. For this reason, I am very glad that my nieces and nephews are being brought up in a religious (but not fanatical) environment.