User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Don't you see? Mother Nature wants us dead! Our time has came and gone, the era of the human is long past due. We should be dead, but our awareness, intelligence, and technology, that increases everyday, is keeping us alive. It's all apart of evolution. we come, we live, we go, life moves on for the world. We're the only species that has negatively gone against the grain of time and nature, it's not good!

This time it may be the flu. Next time it's something else, and another thing, and another..until we're all gone, and nature goes back to equilibrium. We've royally pissed off Mother Nature, infesting her, disgusting her..she's fed up, she's sending out her last alliances of troops to kill us all.

Take the Black Death epidemics in the 1300's and 1600's..one of natures closest attempts to peace..killing millions and millions of people, nearly 1/3 of the world's population at the time. And it's natural. species come and go each day, as they should.

It's like 'I am Legend', the answer (to cure cancer [sorry for the rhyme]) led to our own destruction, minus a few exceptions. If that doesn't kill us, technology will. In I-Robot, robots surpass humans in the food chain, we're no longer alpha.

Book of Revelations forshadowed it, so did Nostradamus. We shouldn't fear the end. The end is near..and approaching fast. We can't outrun it for much longer..maybe a few hundred or thousand years..but that's not saying much in the whole chapter of human beings.

Oh, and aliens taking over the earth is actually a plausible concern..if we hang around much longer, we'll need to put that on the list of things to worry about. Aliens, Zombies, Killer Robots, Mutant and indestructable viruses, solar flares, chemical poisoning, it could all happen.

So, low and behold..my Doomsday toggle.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Don't you see? Mother Nature wants us dead!
    hmmm... not much of a mother, is she?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    hmmm... not much of a mother, is she?
    It's like if a kid stole, beat, and tortured his mother. It's PAYBACK TIME!!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Don't you see? Mother Nature wants us dead! Our time has came and gone, the era of the human is long past due. We should be dead, but our awareness, intelligence, and technology, that increases everyday, is keeping us alive. It's all apart of evolution. we come, we live, we go, life moves on for the world. We're the only species that has negatively gone against the grain of time and nature, it's not good!

This time it may be the flu. Next time it's something else, and another thing, and another..until we're all gone, and nature goes back to equilibrium. We've royally pissed off Mother Nature, infesting her, disgusting her..she's fed up, she's sending out her last alliances of troops to kill us all.

Take the Black Death epidemics in the 1300's and 1600's..one of natures closest attempts to peace..killing millions and millions of people, nearly 1/3 of the world's population at the time. And it's natural. species come and go each day, as they should.

It's like 'I am Legend', the answer (to cure cancer [sorry for the rhyme]) led to our own destruction, minus a few exceptions. If that doesn't kill us, technology will. In I-Robot, robots surpass humans in the food chain, we're no longer alpha.

Book of Revelations forshadowed it, so did Nostradamus. We shouldn't fear the end. The end is near..and approaching fast. We can't outrun it for much longer..maybe a few hundred or thousand years..but that's not saying much in the whole chapter of human beings.

Oh, and aliens taking over the earth is actually a plausible concern..if we hang around much longer, we'll need to put that on the list of things to worry about. Aliens, Zombies, Killer Robots, Mutant and indestructable viruses, solar flares, chemical poisoning, it could all happen.

So, low and behold..my Doomsday toggle.

I won't argue this.

I hope to be around for the end.
    Either when I hit my 40s, evading mid-life crises by simply needing to find ways to battle zombies and the like on a day-to-day basis, or when I'm a depraved, reclusive Cat Lady in my 80s. Still able to walk and sort of function, but essentially waiting for the end. At least it'll be an interesting one thataway.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I won't argue this.

I hope to be around for the end.
    Either when I hit my 40s, evading mid-life crises by simply needing to find ways to battle zombies and the like on a day-to-day basis, or when I'm a depraved, reclusive Cat Lady in my 80s. Still able to walk and sort of function, but essentially waiting for the end. At least it'll be an interesting one thataway.
    It's be soo much more fun to have an all out war, instead of getting old and moving into a retirement home.

Aliens vs. Predators vs. Zombies vs. Robots vs. Humans. WHO WILL WIN!?

heart on fire

Humanity survived the Black Death.

MBTI
    INTJ

It's like if a kid stole, beat, and tortured his mother. It's PAYBACK TIME!!
    Reminds me of a quote from the Simpsons when somebody tried to get Mr. Burns on board for some environmental cause:

Oooh, so Mother Nature needs a favor?! Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys! Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she's losing. Well I say, hard cheese.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Aliens vs. Predators vs. Zombies vs. Robots vs. Humans. WHO WILL WIN!?
    That's easy.

..for the win.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

This is why I thank God for my OCD.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I blame gay marriage for bringing this plague down upon us.

It is the Beginning of the End.
    (Make peace with god before you die.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft