User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default The Obama Deception

Have you seen it? What are your thoughts on this 'alternative news documentary'?

Link: The Obama Deception

Discuss.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

What are your thoughts?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Thanks for the thread. Been intending to watch this, though I am very weary of some things Alex says... Be careful with how he portrays any facts. Out of context video clips (seeing a lot in just the first 5 mins) can also be extremely misleading. I prefer reading things to watching films for that and other reasons to do with credibility.

*6 mins in: I can tell I'm not gonna like this AT ALL.*

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Seems sensationalist, and only makes those that disagree with Obama and have genuine concerns with his policies seem more fanatic.

Bookmarked so I can watch later though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

30 mins in so far. When Alex starts talking about the banks and Bilderberg, I agree with him. I know those group meetings powerful people are real and well documented. Big bank controversy has existed since the beginning of the country, and many presidents have fought against big national banks sometimes with tragic results (Lincoln and JFK). The presidents of old knew very well the evils that such financial institutions are a part of, conniving parasites that can lead a country to ruin. Those were their sentiments, not mine.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram

Finished it, funny enough I've heard about it long ago, but I never watched it, I thought it was going to be over blown, after listening, (also considering the fact that I've 75% of the sources they are talking about), they make really good points.

I think their biggest challenge is connecting Obama's lies, with bilderberg.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by cogdecree View Post
    Finished it, funny enough I've heard about it long ago, but I thought it was going to be over blown, after listening, (also considering the fact that I've 75% of the sources they are talking about), they make really good points.

I think their biggest challange is connecting Obama's lies, with bilderberg.
    The best and most credible parts are when they drop Obama from the conversation...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    The best and most credible parts are when they drop Obama from the conversation...
    The video clips of speakers and citations from Obama's website are hard sources (I have seen them for myself and in full context). Those sources are hard to deny.

When it goes into each article, you got to look at it harder, I've done more research on Obama than I have on bilderberg (and I've seen several of those articles as well). Thus I know more on Obama's dealings, and not Obama's connections with bilderberg. Thus that leaves out a huge portion of what I can say on the subject, the video has two things it wants to connect. Since I'm lacking in bilderberg research, I can't really say much on the subject.

Their main targets is bilderberg though, the points on bilderberg are hard to prove as 100%, due to the way the group functions.

Obama is only mentioned because they believe he is the final phase for the bilderberg group.

Again, I myself I'm not connecting Obama with bilderberg as that is a hard claim (or one that I can't give evidence for), but I can verify the mistakes or broken promises that Obama has made so far.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram

lol, I forgot about the thread a little bit lower

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-internet.html

I do admit some portions of the video do require tin foil hats, and I am not verifying everything the video is saying but again, the video does bring up some good points.

That's all I was getting at.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I prefer reading things to watching films for that and other reasons to do with credibility.
    Absolutely. It's about the target audience. Any film that starts of with "conspiracy" in the subject...