User Tag List

First 123 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

^I like this kid.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I live in Iowa, and I just caught a gay marriage off of a toilet seat. Thanks a lot, activist judges.
    Heh. You think you're embarrassed? Now shut up and go get me another beer, b!tch.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Homophobes, unite!
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

To think that these intolerant idiots exist makes me wanna hurl
    I N V I C T U S

What the f..

That's sad. Really.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Oh, that's fascinating.

As a mental exercise, replace "intolerant idiots" with "homosexuals," and you will have pretty much encapsulated the homophobe point of view.

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Oh, that's fascinating.

As a mental exercise, replace "intolerant idiots" with "homosexuals," and you will have pretty much encapsulated the homophobe point of view.

Interesting...
    Being bigoted against bigots is a necessary evil. It's a form of defence of the innocent.

Same reason we use military action and kill in defence of innocent people who are being killed.

A tolerant approach to intolerance would be nice if possible, but I am doubting that it is.

Is the word "bigot" now politically incorrect?

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Anti-gay marriage people are so easy to make fun of these days. Which I think is part of the reason some conservatives are giving up on the fight and urging people in the Republican party to accept gay marriage. As a political move, I think it would be very smart. It's a losing battle, and a good portion of new voting public that might sympathize with conservative politics has no issue with gay marriage, so the party risks falling into obscurity if they keep it up.

"If you reject [gay marriage] on religious grounds, I respect that," he said. "I respect anyone's religious views. However, religious views should not inform the public policy positions of a political party because... when it is a religious party, many people who would otherwise be members of that party are excluded from it because of a religious belief system that may be different. And the Republican Party ought not to be that. It ought to be a coalition of people under a big tent." Steve Schmidt, McCain Campaign Manager: Religion Could Kill The GOP

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Being bigoted against bigots is a necessary evil. It's a form of defence of the innocent.

Same reason we use military action and kill in defence of innocent people who are being killed.

A tolerant approach to intolerance would be nice if possible, but I am doubting that it is.

Is the word "bigot" now politically incorrect?
    Where did "bigot" all of a sudden come from? Gays? Have you no imagination? You take a sacred ritual from straits and now your taking a powerful tool used to describe racists. Racism still exists you know. Stop focusing on all your pretty decors in your apartment, reach deep and make up your own damn words and rituals. You bigots. This is givin me a gaymarriage.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?