User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Meh - its a discussion - nothing more. Thanks for it BTW. Hard to find people that WILL talk.

QUESTION!
    If your kid wrecked your car, would you fix it then hand over the keys again?

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Then what's the point of complaining protesting about it, if when the time comes to actually do something about what ever it is you may be protesting complaining about, you don't? I find it amusing anyway...

Yes - I do too.

OFF TO LUNCH! Bbl ((hugs))

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by alexx View Post
    Meh - its a discussion - nothing more. Thanks for it BTW. Hard to find people that WILL talk.

QUESTION!
    If your kid wrecked your car, would you fix it then hand over the keys again?

Totally depends on how they wrecked the car...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't understand the idea of being fed up with gov't policies right after a change in political power. It makes me think that there are other things going on.
    I have heard that there is a lot of anxiety on the right concerning gun control and 2nd amendment rights being altered in some way by Obama. Maybe conservatives feel left out in the cold by so much change all at once? We now have Democratic control of the WH and both houses, not to mention a president with more melanin in his skin than whites are used to seeing. There is an ammo shortage in the US because people have been stockpiling bullets and guns...

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by alexx View Post
    Ok. There is something that it seems some people don't get.

Rush = Commentator (and jerkface IMO but none the less a commentator)
    Beck = Commentator
    Colmes = Commentator
    Olbermann = Troll
    PAUL = POLITICIAN
    That's pretty funny. Rush and Beck personify troll-ness. Olbermann fits in there fairly well, but he's not nearly as good as the other two. Haven't watched/listened to Colmes much, so I can't say there.

Ron Paul may be somewhat backward, but his message is strong and almost always follows what his speaks. Ironically, I'm not sure this qualifies him for a politician anymore (joking, joking)....

As far as the OP goes, I wish that this was genuine. But it's not... It's a bunch of elites whipping up the 'downtrodden' and 'repressed' in an effort to gain power from it. It's really palatable in an environment when they have pretty much lost the majority of their political power - through the people voting. They don't have much of an outlet, so it's time to change the game. Give the people "the voice" again. It's all about giving the illusion of a voice... And after, the only voice they want to hear will be the one that says what they want to hear, just like before.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post

As far as the OP goes, I wish that this was genuine. But it's not... It's a bunch of elites whipping up the 'downtrodden' and 'repressed' in an effort to gain power from it. It's really palatable in an environment when they have pretty much lost the majority of their political power - through the people voting. They don't have much of an outlet, so it's time to change the game. Give the people "the voice" again. It's all about giving the illusion of a voice... And after, the only voice they want to hear will be the one that says what they want to hear, just like before.
    Anybody who says this is an absolute idiot who doesn't know what he is speaking about. I hope you are not included in that category. The people who are in these protests are mad at BOTH republicans and democrats, but the democrats who look at this issue can't get their heads out of their asses long enough to see that it's not all about them and not about Obama. WHAT elites stand to gain from this sort of antagonism against the corrupt political system both the left and right rely on? WHO benefits from it?

Choose your words carefully, because you're going to have to fight to prove that you actually have even the most minuscule inkling of what is going on.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Choose your words carefully, because you're going to have to fight to prove that you actually have even the most minuscule inkling of what is going on.
    Could we please, PLEASE keep this kind of invective out of the political threads? There is absolutely no reason for the discourse to get down to this level. Normally we let the political stuff get a bit more heated than the rest of the forum because, well, that's the way of politics. But it can definitely be done without these kinds of statements.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ISTP

Anybody who says this is an absolute idiot who doesn't know what he is speaking about. I hope you are not included in that category.
    Ouch.

Well, good luck with the protests.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't particularly care what perspective you take, but if you have the slightest desire for accurate depictions of what is going on with this issue, I would avoid some media outlets like the plague.
    What media outlets should I avoid like the plague? Which ones shold I pay attention to? I want an accurate description of what's really going on...

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Ouch.