User Tag List

First 91011

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Just for the record, I went to the one in downtown Houston today. It was pretty good...though I despise parking/going there in general, especially for something that could have been potentially a complete waste of my time.
    SDMF

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

I think when he said "turn around, focus on something more critical" it's because he cares quite a bit about people in that what is more critical than what is going on in our country that will greatly effect our children. The guy cares quite a bit. I could easily see myself get pretty tugged if i haven't already. But yep the interdiction in the other thread was justified and observed.

And may God bless us teabaggers. I didn't attend today but i could feel myself there in spirit.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I think when he said "turn around, focus on something more critical" it's because he cares quite a bit about people in that what is more critical than what is going on in our country that will greatly effect our children. The guy cares quite a bit. I could easily see myself get pretty tugged if i haven't already. But yep the interdiction in the other thread was justified and observed.

And may God bless us teabaggers. I didn't attend today but i could feel myself there in spirit.
    I was just pointing out the segment which Ivy was talking about, whether it was misstranslated or otherwise.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm glad that the conservatives got it out of their system, though, to be fair, if McCain had been elected, this same damn thing would be happening. Though I doubt that John would have gotten teabagged by Fox News.

Actually though, I am proud of people, even if I don't agree with them - they actually care enough to protest the government. Maybe, if enough people start caring, we can actually do something about it. Because to be honest, I think we all want the same thing, even if we're taking different paths to get there, right?
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    ...it's because he cares quite a bit about people in that what is more critical than what is going on in our country that will greatly effect our children. The guy cares quite a bit. I could easily see myself get pretty tugged if i haven't already. But yep the interdiction in the other thread was justified and observed.
    I'm not sure if I agree with him being banned from this thread, but it's up to the moderators to make that call.

That being said, most of us care about the issues. I know I do. I really truly care. But I try not to be rude to others. Whether he was perceived as being rude or not is solely up to the discretion of the moderators, and we all knew and agreed to that coming in. Once a warning has been delivered, there is no need to press the issue. You can show your passion in more constructive ways.

People have said that they've seen bad behavior in other threads. I haven't. There were a few times when a person really got under my skin, and I chose to end the discussion. Name calling would have solved nothing. We all have different degrees of tolerance. If you feel badgered by someone, you have every right to tell a moderator at the time that it's happening. Complaining after the fact is pointless.

(do you see how I just tied this in with my stance on the protests? Slick, huh?? lol)