User Tag List

First 14222324252634 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 349

  1. #231
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Mystery died with porn and bleached assholes.
    Not entirely dead, since I am somewhat confused as to the second item in your description. Do you mean people bleach their posterior orifices?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

    I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

  2. #232
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I will. As for why not yet, I put it off like everything else. ENTP style.
    Yeah, I get that. But you said something about living with people for over a decade - just wondering why you would continue on so long with long-term live-in relationships that you knew were going nowhere. Were none of these girls good enough to marry?

  3. #233
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Not entirely dead, since I am somewhat confused as to the second item in your description. Do you mean people bleach their posterior orifices?
    Hahaha, please don't ask him questions like that. You won't like the answer.
    To make it simple, yes, it's quite a popular procedure - started by porn stars for aesthetic purposes.

  4. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    The only thing that's new about divorce is that women actually can survive it and prosper. Divorce has been with us as long as marriage. The Athenians had it, the Romans had it, and it was also sanctioned in ancient Egypt, Japan, and China. The key difference in most of these cases was that the woman could not initiate it. Yay us for finally allowing women the option to do the walking.

    Of course, we can avoid the whole issue by avoiding marriage in the first place. Child custody issues are dealt with easily enough in even the ugliest of cases (thank you Watson & Crick). Also, parents who love their children will love their children regardless of whether they love each other.

  5. #235
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Not entirely dead, since I am somewhat confused as to the second item in your description. Do you mean people bleach their posterior orifices?
    Yea, we call those "assholes". They bleach them. So they have pretty bungs. I don't get it either, but it sucks way more than women wearing bloomers and lace up shoes.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #236
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yeah, I get that. But you said something about living with people for over a decade - just wondering why you would continue on so long with long-term live-in relationships that you knew were going nowhere. Were none of these girls good enough to marry?
    Yeah, like 3 women over 12 years. Well, I wouldn't say none of them were good enough to marry, that wouldn't be fair. They weren't a good fit for me. I just kinda slid into it. Yea.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  7. #237
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    The only thing that's new about divorce is that women actually can survive it and prosper. Divorce has been with us as long as marriage. The Athenians had it, the Romans had it, and it was also sanctioned in ancient Egypt, Japan, and China. The key difference in most of these cases was that the woman could not initiate it. Yay us for finally allowing women the option to do the walking.

    Of course, we can avoid the whole issue by avoiding marriage in the first place. Child custody issues are dealt with easily enough in even the ugliest of cases (thank you Watson & Crick). Also, parents who love their children will love their children regardless of whether they love each other.
    Like most feminists of the old school, I imagine you have a jaundiced view of the past. Women have always had power and influence. Helen of Troy, Bodicaea, Faustina, fucking Queen Elizabeth I, arguably one of the most intelligent women in history. Do you think men are so awesome as to be able to master an entire sex? Do you really see men as this daunting?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #238
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Yea, we call those "assholes". They bleach them. So they have pretty bungs. I don't get it either, but it sucks way more than women wearing bloomers and lace up shoes.
    See, you could actually bleach the bloomers and the booty together if planned appropriately. Along with simultaneous starching.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

    I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

  9. #239
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    See, you could actually bleach the bloomers and the booty together if planned appropriately. Along with simultaneous starching.
    Don't be arch.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #240
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Yeah, like 3 women over 12 years. Well, I wouldn't say none of them were good enough to marry, that wouldn't be fair. They weren't a good fit for me. I just kinda slid into it. Yea.
    Didn't mean to pry, was just curious.

Similar Threads

  1. "14 out of 9 people are a disguised puppet": the Truth about Science
    By Mal12345 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:42 PM
  2. Which of these kind of people are you attraced to/would rather be....?
    By Illmatic in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:32 PM
  3. Which of these kind of people are you attraced to/would rather be....?
    By Illmatic in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:56 AM
  4. [ISTP] If 6% of people are supposed ISTPs
    By esidebill in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:33 PM
  5. I don't know who any of you people are any more
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 11:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO