User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 375

  1. #81
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    What does the emergency room help to solve besides an emergency?
    In countries with socialized health care, people go whenever they want, even if it's just the flu.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  2. #82
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I don't need to say anything. I feel great. The point is, you will not change your mind, no matter what I say.
    Neither will you, arguing politics is pointless.

  3. #83
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Neither will you, arguing politics is pointless.

    You don't know the history here. I am always willing to listen, but nothing really works with Kiddo.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  4. #84
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    You don't know the history here. I am always willing to listen, but nothing really works with Kiddo.
    Actually I was lurking on these forums for about a year, so I know a lot about it. Your judgment however is correct since you are going by my Joined Date. But by your word usage in your posts and past topics I don't think you will budge either. Not saying that I want you to, politics, religion, and sexual orientation are topics that require a mutual understanding in order to be debated.

  5. #85
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    In countries with socialized health care, people go whenever they want, even if it's just the flu.
    Exactly. And when it's all payed for by tax payer money, it quickly becomes a burdensome mess. It creates a situation where there is no free market in the health industry, and there is little incentive for doctors to enter the profession or for health care to advance.

    People need to stop looking for a perfect world, and seek to create a world that works as efficiently and progressively as possible.

  6. #86
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Exactly. And when it's all payed for by tax payer money, it quickly becomes a burdensome mess. It creates a situation where there is no free market in the health industry, and there is little incentive for doctors to enter the profession or for health care to advance.

    People need to stop looking for a perfect world, and seek to create a world that works as efficiently and progressively as possible.
    I thought we were having a discussion on why would you be a republican? Not socializing health care.

  7. #87
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    I thought we were having a discussion on why would you be a republican? Not socializing health care.
    You guys started it, plus, issues that pertain to republican positions on issues are more relevant to this thread than Kiddo's and Mercury's forum histories anyway. Right?

  8. #88
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Actually I was lurking on these forums for about a year, so I know a lot about it. Your judgment however is correct since you are going by my Joined Date. But by your word usage in your posts and past topics I don't think you will budge either. Not saying that I want you to, politics, religion, and sexual orientation are topics that require a mutual understanding in order to be debated.

    The fact that someone who was not a poster was reading my posts from a year ago on a typology website makes me happy.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  9. #89
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    You guys started it, plus, issues that pertain to republican positions on issues are more relevant to this thread than Kiddo's and Mercury's forum histories anyway. Right?
    Right.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  10. #90
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    The point is, you will not change your mind, no matter what I say.
    That's my line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

Similar Threads

  1. Why are you here?
    By rhinosaur in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:08 AM
  2. Religion... why?
    By wyrdsister in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Why I am here
    By HilbertSpace in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 01:18 AM
  4. Why?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO