User Tag List

First 345

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    The validity of an argument does not depend on the loudness of its delivery nor the volume of spit that gets spewed.

Becker is arguing for law over ethics. As the queen bee says, "we are not amused".
    Good, because it's not amusing. Everyone in the company is now being demonized because the government decided to play politics and make them scapegoats. People like yourself have gone and blamed everyone in the company without bothering to use some brain cells and figure out that most people in any large company are not involved in the same things. Without considering that most people in the company had nothing to do with the administrative decisions that led it to near ruin. Without considering that their entire salary is paid through bonuses. Without considering that you should be rallying against politicians who enabled so much of this. The anger is primal and lacking in intelligence. Still, you argue that we should reach around our laws and and abuse our tax code so that we can abuse others who have "abused the system", when in fact what you are suggesting is to just normalize the abuse.

WTH are we playing at? There's no justice here! But don't listen to reason, just listen to that instinctual urge inside you that says, "Beat up those who have more than I do."

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    People like yourself have gone and blamed everyone in the company without bothering to use some brain cells and figure out that most people in any large company are not involved in the same things.
    I could attack your intelligence too, but I won't. You don't seem to get that it's not business as usual. Under normal conditions, the company would have died a natural death and none of them would have been paid, regardless the bars of gold and silver that was promised to them.

We stepped in with free money. You can't expect it to be given with no strings attached.

The anger is primal and lacking in intelligence. [Blah Blah Blah............]
    Double Blah with acid to you