User Tag List

First 456

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Life does not evolve around us. It evolves around our newly referbished bedrooms$
    Yes, I like newly refurbished bedrooms for more than one reason!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Yes, I like newly refurbished bedrooms for more than one reason!
    Because they are built thanks to a bank?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    Pelosi so now we are taking economic advice from the people that have ruined california in less than a decade?

Isnt it enough that the democrats already bankrupted the California government with all these stupid social issues?! its not a false analogy: California is somewhere near the 5th largest economy in the world!

Capitalism hasnt failed, but the politic have.

WHERE ARE YOU MILTON FRIEDMAN!
    Democrats had their way with us, and what do we have to show for it? We have the highest income, gas, and sales taxes in the nation, highest business taxes, we have the highest paid teachers in the nation and the highest dropout rates (as high as 50% in areas), We've had millions of tax people leave the state, only to be replaced by tax TAKING illegal aliens. Chief Executive Magazine just came out and declared us the 50th/ABSOLUTE WORST business climate in the country based on our high taxes and regulations. We have some of the highest unemployment in the country, 10.5% state wide and 10.9% in LA, this not counting all the people who have stopped looking for work, leading analysts to project a 16~17% real unemployment (and suuuuurely this isn't related to businesses leaving the state...). Our economy is in the tank now with astounding deficits, and they come back and give tax payers the highest state tax increase in the nation's history.

This is what we have to show for this extreme leftist unsustainable political bull crap. The issues go on and on and on. CA is a prime example of how not to run a government, but alas, those on the extreme left seem to have a mental incapacity for learning from the mistakes of others, and are doomed to repeat it on their own. Actually, I may just attribute this to politicians in general, as they are ALL leading us down this path. They all insist on doing things that make no damn sense. I'll put it this way: the IDEOLOGY of one side is destructive and self defeating(in acting upon their ideology), while the ACTIONS(divergent from their said ideology) of the other side are destructive and self defeating.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Well I'm glad I played Fallout 3.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Well I'm glad I played Fallout 3.
    LMAO. I hear so many jokes about this game in reference to the future. Maybe I should play it...

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

[YOUTUBE="VTbYUd1jUc4"]The Onion[/YOUTUBE]
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Wooooooooooow. But funny .

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The Fallout 3 soundtrack is downright amazing. You know...I might fire that bad boy up again...

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Because they are built thanks to a bank?
    Stupid people create entertainment for the rest of us. It only sucks when it starts impacting our lives negatively....
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    [YOUTUBE="VTbYUd1jUc4"]The Onion[/YOUTUBE]
    LOL That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!