User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I say it was due to greedy assholes on all sides...

(And yes, I *do* realize this is a gross case of simplification)...
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Nah, just kidding. But I distinctly remember being 1 of 2 people in a class of over 20 who was actually against NAFTA when it came out in either 93 or 94...can't remember which. By the end our group had increased to 4. I'm sure if I had had enough time, I would have convinced all of them that they had their heads stuck up their asses.

In sixth grade we had a debate about globalization. Again, I was one of the few against it.

In twelfth grade we had to make a list of the most pressing issues. When 'national deficit' and 'economy' and 'education' were my top three, respectively, everyone made fun of me.

Throughout college I was an avid supporter of non-interventionism and well a mild form of well, not isolationism per se, but just minding our own bloody business. I was always a minority....

*sigh* When you bite your own tail long enough, things are going to get bloody...
    I can easily relate to all this, except that by 9th grade I stopped arguing with people over these issues. I saw no real point anymore at that stage.

I say it was due to greedy assholes on all sides...

(And yes, I *do* realize this is a gross case of simplification)...
    Victor is accusing you of being an anti-Semite, although in a very subtle manner.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

We are going to conquer the world and get the Roman Empire back in shape, that's the destiny of mankind.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    We are going to conquer the world and get the Roman Empire back in shape, that's the destiny of mankind.
    You gave a rather pathetic attempt the last time around. Was there one front Germany did not have to bail you guys out?

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You gave a rather pathetic attempt the last time around. Was there one front Germany did not have to bail you guys out?
    OUCH! That's rough! Accurate...but rough.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ

When fascism comes to Germany, Germans try to take over the world.

When fascism comes to Italy, Italians prance around in snappy uniforms.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    xNFP

I can easily relate to all this, except that by 9th grade I stopped arguing with people over these issues. I saw no real point anymore at that stage.

Victor is accusing you of being an anti-Semite, although in a very subtle manner.
    Yes, I know I'm an idealist and an extravert, so I still argue with people lol.

Victor does not deserve my recognition, as he is purely talking nonsensical gibberish.

MBTI
    INTJ

Victor does not deserve my recognition, as he is purely talking nonsensical gibberish.
    Yes, but it is written in a pseudo-prose, therefore you must acknowledge it.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yes, but it is written in a pseudo-prose, therefore you must acknowledge it.
    Oh please forgive me! How rude of me and lacking in Fe! Let me give it the attention it deserves as follows:

There, now I've done my duty.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Yes, I know I'm an idealist and an extravert, so I still argue with people lol.

Life does not evolve around us. It evolves around our newly referbished bedrooms$
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?